Thank you!

Just wanted to thank all of you for the job you do. I'm always amazed that you can move packages so quickly and efficiently from one place to another. It's hard work, yet my UPS guys always have a smile and a kind word for me.

I have one package yet to arrive for Christmas, and it's been rescheduled (looks to me like the vendor I purchased from was slow in getting it in the hands of UPS) for Christmas Eve. As much as I hope my buffet warmer arrives in time for our little family dinner that evening, I feel for the folks who will be out MAKING those deliveries while a lot of us are sharing time with family and friends.

So thanks. I appreciate you...

UPSSOCKS

Just wanted to thank all of you for the job you do. I'm always amazed that you can move packages so quickly and efficiently from one place to another. It's hard work, yet my UPS guys always have a smile and a kind word for me.

I have one package yet to arrive for Christmas, and it's been rescheduled (looks to me like the vendor I purchased from was slow in getting it in the hands of UPS) for Christmas Eve. As much as I hope my buffet warmer arrives in time for our little family dinner that evening, I feel for the folks who will be out MAKING those deliveries while a lot of us are sharing time with family and friends.

So thanks. I appreciate you...

Thank you for using UPS. I'll keep the troops in line to ensure you receive the best service...

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Always great to hear some encouraging words during this season. We usually hear some other "choice" words when peoples packages don't make it. Thank you for your kind words and we'll do our best to keep smiling for ya!

...and I'm happy to report that the package I mentioned (1Z9498E50356329290) has arrived at the local place from whence my stuff goes out for delivery. No sweat.

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
You can thank the dedicated feeder drivers that moved your package timely and safely for your local service provider to deliver to your front door.
This shameless promotion brought to you by feeder drivers everywhere, the drivers nobody ever sees.............

You can thank the dedicated feeder drivers that moved your package timely and safely for your local service provider to deliver to your front door.
This shameless promotion brought to you by feeder drivers everywhere, the drivers nobody ever sees.............
LMRAO, atta boy Old. You should spread the word around to your feeder buddies that they had a thumbs up.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
well put Old Inty !!!!! Let us raise this cup of Dunkin & have this donut in honor of all us hard workin Feedah Drivahs ....Amen!!!

So is it possible that a package can be Out For Delivery, but not showing up in the system as being on the truck headed to my house?

Edited to say: I don't think I worded that right. LOL! Arrival and Destination scan yesterday. Scheduled for delivery today, but not showing in the system that it's Out For Delivery. Can it be on the delivery truck that brings it to my house if it doesn't say Out For Delivery when I check the tracking?

1Z9498E50356329290

Last edited: