"Thanks, but NO thanks"..... Sarah Palin dissed.

klein

Für Meno :)
I'm a critic ! Do, I support everything "my" Harper says or does ? The one I voted for. NO !
But he is the best we can ask for.

You, on the other hand, approve anything a Republican does.
I don't agree with everything Obama does either, but the Automobil bail out was a MUST ! Appoved by Klein and the Canadian government as well !
Even our 3 opposition parties don't disagree on the Auto bail out ! And neither do the independants.

Stimulus, overspent by Obama, esspecially handing over checks to every american.
Money that the receivers will never want to pay back, not even interest free ! (no tax hikes, the motto of Republicans) !

I hope you are all proud to steal from your children, grand children, and their children ! Do the right thing and pay it back , and then some, so those following your footsteps don't need to make up for your windfall !

klein

Für Meno :)
Great ! Just reading those underlined headlines on CNN :
McCain says: Sarah Palin can beat Obama in 2012 !

(just like he thought he could beat Obama in 2008) ?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Great ! Just reading those underlined headlines on CNN :
McCain says: Sarah Palin can beat Obama in 2012 !

(just like he thought he could beat Obama in 2008) ?

McCain was an excellent candidate who was a victim of poor timing. Obama was an excellent orator who benefited from the "anybody but Bush" syndrome.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm a critic ! Do, I support everything "my" Harper says or does ? The one I voted for. NO !
But he is the best we can ask for.

You, on the other hand, approve anything a Republican does.
I don't agree with everything Obama does either, but the Automobil bail out was a MUST ! Appoved by Klein and the Canadian government as well !
Even our 3 opposition parties don't disagree on the Auto bail out ! And neither do the independants.

Stimulus, overspent by Obama, esspecially handing over checks to every american.
Money that the receivers will never want to pay back, not even interest free ! (no tax hikes, the motto of Republicans) !

I hope you are all proud to steal from your children, grand children, and their children ! Do the right thing and pay it back , and then some, so those following your footsteps don't need to make up for your windfall !

Checks were also issued for prisoners in jail and dead people !!!! Nobody's watching anything and it's pathetic!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Anyone up for a "MILFs" of the American political scene? Anyone who says Anne Coulter will be sent for counseling sessions...take Klein with you.:happy-very:

There's another term that belongs on "The Jersey Shore".....................crude and rude!!

over9five

Staff member
Mmmmmmm.....

images

bbsam

Staff member
There's another term that belongs on "The Jersey Shore".....................crude and rude!!
It is rather crude and rude but has endeared itself as uniquely American from the surprisingly successful but raunchy American Pie movies. A real piece of Americana. Odd how American culture seems always to be crude. For more evidence, look to the rave reviews of Matt Parker and Trey Stone's (of South Park fame) new Broadway musical, "The Book of Mormon". If I knew for sure I could get tickets I'd book a flight to New York just to see it.