Thanks opposition party

Non sequitur

The Democratic witch Hunt has motivated the current government to actually get things done. That's the best spin I can put on it. 4 more years please!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The Democratic witch Hunt has motivated the current government to actually get things done. That's the best spin I can put on it. 4 more years please!

The current government is hamstrung by The Senate, which won't pass anything submitted by the opposition.

Pretty well known. May I suggest reading?

Box Ox

What's the resale value for one of Nancy's pens ?

The :censored2:? Just watched her sign each letter with a different souvenir pen.

Just goes to show how solemn and serious Pelosi is about this whole impeachment thing. I guess she’s treating it like a joke since its not going anywhere anyway.

The Democrats are BEGGING to lose in November.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
The :censored2:? Just watched her sign each letter with a different souvenir pen.

Just goes to show how solemn and serious Pelosi is about this whole impeachment thing. I guess she’s treating it like a joke since its not going anywhere anyway.

The Democrats are BEGGING to lose in November.

Really?
You're upset because a politician signed an important document with multiple pens?
Why Presidents Use All Those Pens to Sign Bills Into Law
They ALL do . Its nothing new.
Have some more Koolaid.
3639e2.jpg

Box Ox

Really?
You're upset because a politician signed an important document with multiple pens?
Why Presidents Use All Those Pens to Sign Bills Into Law
They ALL do . Its nothing new.
Have some more Koolaid.

Bill signings aren't impeachment article signings. If Pelosi wants to pretend this is a solemn and serious action she should act like it.

people cheer the defense of the nation against domestic enemies. It’s called patriotism.

The Republicans will be saying the same thing between whenever the Senate ends this thing and November. I guess we'll see which side looks more convincing.

newfie

The current government is hamstrung by The Senate, which won't pass anything submitted by the opposition.

Pretty well known. May I suggest reading?

signed and passed two huge trade bills this week. you probably missed it since CNN chose not to cover any positive news.