Thanksgiving Pay Day

LVBrown1

Just wondering if anyone has heard, my hub said that checks were going to be given out tomorrow, and if we have direct deposit that it would go in tonight, since corp is closed on Thurs and Fri?

Anybody know if that is true?

LVBrown1

I just went to upsers and checked my last check showing is from the 16th? I wonder why it is not showing yet? My be system wide for checks etc.

upsman29

Direct deposit checks wont post till friday, those who still get the live paper checks will get those checks today just like every usual friday since today is considered the last full work day of the week....

Big Babooba

Direct deposit checks wont post till friday, those who still get the live paper checks will get those checks today just like every usual friday since today is considered the last full work day of the week....
It's been along time since I received a paper check. If I remember correctly, it will have Friday's date on it.

xDELETEDx

But my bank is closed on Friday? I wonder how that works?
This is why I love my credit union. I can deposit checks at an ATM and they will automatically credit your account up to $100 or or the amount of the check (whichever is lower). The rest usually clears the next day. AFAIK We're getting our checks tonight.

toeknee2gx

This is why I love my credit union. I can deposit checks at an ATM and they will automatically credit your account up to $100 or or the amount of the check (whichever is lower). The rest usually clears the next day. AFAIK We're getting our checks tonight.

I believe the FEDs make all banks practice that.