The 2020 Presidential Debates

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Sept. 29
First presidential debate will be held at Case Western Reserve University and Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio. Fox News anchor Chris Wallace will moderate.
Oct. 7
The vice presidential debate will be held at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City, Utah. USA Today’s Washington bureau chief Susan Page will moderate.
Oct. 15
Second presidential debate will be held at the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts in Miami, Florida. Steve Scully, senior executive producer and political editor of C-SPAN Networks, will moderate.
Oct. 22
The third presidential debate will be held at Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee. Kristen Welker, co-anchor of “Weekend Today” and NBC News’ White House correspondent, will moderate.

Non sequitur

"I think vice president Biden scored big on trump's tax record"! What do you think George (Stephanopoulos)? " With all the death and economic destruction from the poorly manage global pandemic, Americans are looking for some stability and answers from government.". (Panel) Exactly, that's what I think Joe Biden conveyed tonight.
Trump seemed angry and focused on to many issues. It's like he takes the issues and problems in this country personal.

That's the muzzled debate after the debate. 100% victory every time and mainstream polls will show it. They'll probably have a live poll meter on screen. Blue zone on top and red on the bottom.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
"I think vice president Biden scored big on trump's tax record"! What do you think George (Stephanopoulos)? " With all the death and economic destruction from the poorly manage global pandemic, Americans are looking for some stability and answers from government.". (Panel) Exactly, that's what I think Joe Biden conveyed tonight.
Trump seemed angry and focused on to many issues. It's like he takes the issues and problems in this country personal.

That's the muzzled debate after the debate. 100% victory every time and mainstream polls will show it. They'll probably have a live poll meter on screen. Blue zone on top and red on the bottom.
Scored big? Oops, in office making tax rules for 45 years!

Sleepy Joe himself has used tax rules, setting up corporations in order to not pay taxes. Of course the NY Times overlooked that.

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hope they ask the don how he gets by paying
$750 or less in taxes

This should get all the trumpers wound up this morning

Last edited:

over9five

Staff member
There is nothing that will happen in the debates that will change one mind.
Honestly, if Creepy Joe fell to the floor, started drooling and was unable to answer anything, Dems would still vote for him.

oldngray

nowhere special
Look for an earpiece tonight. Someone will have to jog his memory, suggest answers, etc.
Against the rules but Biden is sure to be wired so he can get answers whispered in his ear. He already got all the questions but nobody expects him to remember the answers.