The 2020 Presidential Debates

newfie

Well you know that George is a tuff character to fight, she does as well, that's why she stands behind him.

Seriously, she's known he hasn't been a man longer than any of us have, and she allows the man she "loves" to make an ass out of himself.

She looks sad because she is.
Pathetic actually.
Her whole life is turning to * and she is facilitating it.
You go girl, bring it home.
she stares straight ahead and does not try to help him. she avoids acknowledging his misspeak hoping no one notices.

newfie

1603720627209.png

newfie

Watch when he is saying George and stumbling. She opens her mouth three times. The first time, reading lips, it looks like she might be saying Trump. I thought the same thine as Ou812Fu.
i did watch it . i didnt hear anything come out of her mouth other than :censored2:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Need to watch this interview...
I saw that.
I have remained rather skeptical of this story ... mainly on the timing.
After this, I accept the story but I still don't think it affects the voting.
People, at least me, don't accept something like this within two weeks of an election.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I saw that.
People, at least me, don't accept something like this within two weeks of an election.
It has nothing to do about accepting the story.. His story is legit, he only asked them to quit defaming his family. They in turn chose not to track back on their rhetoric. So then he threw his hat in to prove how much the bidens are lieing. Smh, at the stupidity.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Old Man Jingles said:
I saw that.

It has nothing to do about accepting the story.. His story is legit, he only asked them to quit defaming his family.
They in turn chose not to track back on their rhetoric.
So then he threw his hat in to prove how much the Bidens are lying.
SMH, at the stupidity.
OK.
Feel better?