The Always Going Against the Grain PDK of L.U.952

Evil

Tell us all about the Budwieser! It is easy to get members :censored2: off and come to ONE meeting but lets see you get them to show up every month! It is a joke you follow the reformer games and get people to show up at a Christmas party or if the Local votes to go dark (just for political reasons) but in reality you can't get them to show up monthly. I know the truth! Please tell everyone what the guy did and how many of your supporters came back for the next meeting........ Was it one upset worker or really the local? Its ok I don't expert you to reply....

It's great news that PK didn't have the support to suspend the summer meetings. The members showed up to not allow PK to do so.

Evil

No offense but friends and qualified are two different things...... They can not win, they are better for the Union if they worked together with PK. It is a shame they got big heads, i liked them better when they were part of a team concept.

What team concept is that? When they drank Kell-Aid and claimed like you that 952 wasn't financially upside down?

I would be more concerned about selling Angels tickets and building a save Andy M FB page than worrying about members who stopped buying PKs lies!

LagunaBrown

When did Laguna turn into pro H barn?

The schedule for Friday was UPS Anaheim, Southern Wines and Spirits Buena Park and UPS Cerritos. There are only so many places one can hit before fighting California traffic to make it to another barn. Everyone knew who RA was there as he's the head negotiator. They want him out and were happy to hear about the latest news on that crook!
Whatever you say. Sandy came to Laguna and got nothing (she was out there by herself last election)! EE talks a big game on the internet but does nothing for the members! Z-man brought his bull crap and failed at 952 and 396! We all know the West was a white ballot and Z is just wasting money on airfare/hotel in so cal. Was it the heat in Laguna that made him check out or did EE warn him they would be on BLAST!

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

It's great news that PK didn't have the support to suspend the summer meetings. The members showed up to not allow PK to do so.
The local did have the numbers and you can see the sign in sheet to prove it. You know what is really sad? Guys like you encourage members to come when the local votes to go dark and at x-mas parties for your political agenda. If you were a real teamsters you would encourage members to come year round. I went to the following meeting and where the :censored2: was everyone then? Your an embarrassment! It's easy to rally people on hate, and vote for the local to suspend meetings but your a total hypocrite when you encourage members to show up for 2 meetings a year and vote for the local to hold 12. Nevermind the same guys that vote against the local happily accept angel tickets and gift cards at the end of the meeting! What a bunch of BS! I say we vote to suspend any gifts to you jerks!

Last edited:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
PK is the man, how many years has he ran the local clean and above board.... Let me ask you who does the opposing slate support? Do you do your homework because your not even running a reform slate on the ticket! Just lay down like the reformer bitch you are..... HA HA HA HA!!! I noticed you did not bring Z to Laguna.......... You know EE would have gotten smashed..... What is Z's stance on gun control compared to EE? Ha ha ha!

The more you talk the more I will reply........ Get smart and shut up. Keep 952 off the blogs or you you will keep getting schooled!
I support FZ.

And you know that.

Reform has made it clear, we don't want H imposing any more contracts.

The Silent Bang

The local did have the numbers and you can see the sign in sheet to prove it. You know what is really sad? Guys like you encourage members to come when the local votes to go dark and at x-mas parties for your political agenda. If you were a real teamsters you would encourage members to come year round. I went to the following meeting and where the :censored2: was everyone then? Your an embarrassment! It's easy to rally people on hate, and vote for the local to suspend meetings but your a total hypocrite when you encourage members to show up for 2 meetings a year and vote for the local to hold 12. Nevermind the same guys that vote against the local happily accept angel tickets and gift cards at the end of the meeting! What a bunch of BS! I say we vote to suspend any gifts to you jerks!
Sign in sheets don't mean squat! How sure are you that you had the numbers to go against us .. The local was shook and we saw it! Don't try to come back a month later and say that you guys had the numbers. The thing is this laguna, PK was too scared to take a vote .. he showed weakness, but thats his "stilo"
You have to understand something laguna, everything we do is calculated ... If we wanted members at our last meeting we would have had them.. Don't get cocky kid, your about to get spanked!

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

Tell us all about the Budwieser! It is easy to get members :censored2: off and come to ONE meeting but lets see you get them to show up every month! It is a joke you follow the reformer games and get people to show up at a Christmas party or if the Local votes to go dark (just for political reasons) but in reality you can't get them to show up monthly. I know the truth! Please tell everyone what the guy did and how many of your supporters came back for the next meeting........ Was it one upset worker or really the local? Its ok I don't expert you to reply....

Your the one who constantly wants to put 952 on these boards laguna .. i had stayed away.
Should i go into what really happened at Starub and that brother .. What REALLY happened or are you going to say what they are TELLING you!
Don't worry we have testimony and statements from more than a few members out of that facility ....
Are you ready to dance laguna? Because we are!

Evil

Your the one who constantly wants to put 952 on these boards laguna .. i had stayed away.
Should i go into what really happened at Starub and that brother .. What REALLY happened or are you going to say what they are TELLING you!
Don't worry we have testimony and statements from more than a few members out of that facility ....

I wonder how many votes PDK will get from Budweiser? I doubt even one.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
image.jpg
I wonder how many votes PDK will get from Budweiser? I doubt even one.

LagunaBrown

- First off take a moment and compare all the threads YOU started about 952 compared to me kiddo. Lol!
- Secondly I am tired of you trying to split this local up instead of trying to build it up. You need hate for your campaign so you will do anything and say anything for votes.
- Third, I don't dance. Your the performer on this stage not me. Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame because PK will win.

The Silent Bang

- First off take a moment and compare all the threads YOU started about 952 compared to me kiddo. Lol!
- Secondly I am tired of you trying to split this local up instead of trying to build it up. You need hate for your campaign so you will do anything and say anything for votes.
- Third, I don't dance. Your the performer on this stage not me. Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame because PK will win.
I don't need hate to divide the local, they've done a fabulous job of doing that... What you call "hate" we call a wake up call to all of our members. We will never work with those incompetent representatives, while PK is the principal officer.. And if you think we will just stand back and allow him to hand over the local to the weak, company siding GM you have another thing coming ...
Why all the seasoned agents that have been there many more years than that bozo are allowing PK to skip right over them is beyond me ...

Your confidence in PK winning isn't resonating with the people on the inside, they are ALL scared! As they should be!