The Always Going Against the Grain PDK of L.U.952

The Silent Bang

I am an art guy and the artwork is nice but at the end of the day both those guys are just stewards. If they had what it takes they would have moved up the ladder long ago. They got a lot of explaining to do why they are not organizers anymore. Maybe Silent bang can clarify on that. Either way they blast EE and his reformers out of the water (even though they are connected) but I think they are taking the easy route to get a job at the local. If they really worked hard for the members there would be more grievances and less ass kissing of the IBT and other locals. I'll put my grievances versus theirs any day. They earn my respect by grievances won for the members! End of story.
Your a dope! You think it's just about a job at the local??
If those guys were just members you would say "they're just members" "They're not even stewards! But yes they are both stewards, one being a experienced IBT and JC organizer.. And the other was a project organizer that worked for the IBT ... Much more than just filing a grievance right?

The thing with you laguna is your overall worth according to you is ALL based on how many grievances you file! Really ??
Here is ANOTHER card holder that knows nothing about true unionism! In lagunas world being a true Teamster is all about how many grievances he files !
ha ha ha ha !!

Last edited:

browncowboy

Being a true teamster is all about rank and file!!!! The key word is file!!!! You say you are a true Teamster yet no one knows you. Do you twist the truth? Gain info for your own benefit? A true Teamster grieves for the members. Speaks, says you can't do that. And as for the experience in organizizing, :censored2:, I do that daily. It's called keeping people informed. Anyone can go to an organizing event and hand bill. Anyone get in a big group and inform. No badges are given out , you want some sort of trophy???? I read the flyer getting ready for the local 952 members. These are two stewards I've never heard of. So ya, just both stewards. Only known in there world.

The Silent Bang

Being a true teamster is all about rank and file!!!! The key word is file!!!! You say you are a true Teamster yet no one knows you. Do you twist the truth? Gain info for your own benefit? A true Teamster grieves for the members. Speaks, says you can't do that. And as for the experience in organizizing, :censored2:, I do that daily. It's called keeping people informed. Anyone can go to an organizing event and hand bill. Anyone get in a big group and inform. No badges are given out , you want some sort of trophy???? I read the flyer getting ready for the local 952 members. These are two stewards I've never heard of. So ya, just both stewards. Only known in there world.
Another one of PK's donkeys.. I'm sure the local is oh so proud of your post ! I love it! Keep posting you dope!
1468719185689.jpg

LagunaBrown

Another one of PK's donkeys.. I'm sure the local is oh so proud of your post ! I love it! Keep posting you dope!
View attachment 88964
Ha ha ha ha!!! The Donkey will be your UPS boy when we pile up my and all the other stewards grievances versus his. Talk about the members...... Give me a break your #2 guy was not even around durring the strike! How many grievances has he filed! Be honest!

The Silent Bang

Ha ha ha ha!!! The Donkey will be your UPS boy when we pile up my and all the other stewards grievances versus his. Talk about the members...... Give me a break your #2 guy was not even around durring the strike! How many grievances has he filed! Be honest!
Damn those guys better rethink the idea of running for office because you have way more grievances under your watch ...
We all know that elections are won and lost by the grievances someone files! I better advise them to get out while they can !!!

You know how silly and stupid your looking right now laguna!!!
All i can say is WOW!! ha ha ha ha !!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You keep filing those grievances as we continue to go broke and lose members.

At the pace we've been on under PK, if he wins, we will be around $750,000 in the red for our financials and around 7000 members left at out local.

But you keep filing those grievances and supporting PK while our local goes to hell.

Glad you have your priorities in order.

LagunaBrown

Damn those guys better rethink the idea of running for office because you have way more grievances under your watch ...
We all know that elections are won and lost by the grievances someone files! I better advise them to get out while they can !!!

You know how silly and stupid your looking right now laguna!!!
All i can say is WOW!! ha ha ha ha !!
Wow!!! Obviously your not about the members are you? Votes are for your personal gain and grievances are for the members..... Get out of here with this garbage that your for the members! Show me the proof with grievances! Nice artwork won't tell the truth but the proof is in the pudding!

LagunaBrown

You keep filing those grievances as we continue to go broke and lose members.

At the pace we've been on under PK, if he wins, we will be around $750,000 in the red for our financials and around 7000 members left at out local.

But you keep filing those grievances and supporting PK while our local goes to hell.

Glad you have your priorities in order.
You dumb arce you predicted we would be worse off than last year when we actually made improvements! You should try filing a grievance! In your 30 years as a teamster how many have you filed? I bet your your under 5 in your lifetime you P.O.S. Yet you never cease to complain. Grow some balls and call me some time.

Evil

PK, better pray to the lord the reformers don't make a pact with the announced LD and EJ slate. If they join forces PK will be retired with a fat pension and "the used car salesman" will be back on the truck!

PK and his puppets know it!

The Silent Bang

Wow!!! Obviously your not about the members are you? Votes are for your personal gain and grievances are for the members..... Get out of here with this garbage that your for the members! Show me the proof with grievances! Nice artwork won't tell the truth but the proof is in the pudding!
Pathetic !
I'm so glad you're on their side!

realbrown1

You dumb arce you predicted we would be worse off than last year when we actually made improvements! You should try filing a grievance! In your 30 years as a teamster how many have you filed? I bet your your under 5 in your lifetime you P.O.S. Yet you never cease to complain. Grow some balls and call me some time.
Our finances under PK has a history of 4 or 5 down years to 1 up years.

We had 5 years in a row of bad years before last year, so we were due for an up year.

And you are so hung up on grievances.

Why?

Are things so bad in your center you have to file so many (in your words) grievances?

In my center, I doubt our stewards file 2 a month.

So why the differences in the amount of grievances?

realbrown1

Another reason PK needs to retire, or at least have us rank and file retire him ourselves, is that PK supported the H and H slate.

We don't need a leader at 952 supporting known crooks.

LagunaBrown

LJ and EJ are both good friends. If anyone can unseat PK, they can
No offense but friends and qualified are two different things...... They can not win, they are better for the Union if they worked together with PK. It is a shame they got big heads, i liked them better when they were part of a team concept.

LagunaBrown

Another reason PK needs to retire, or at least have us rank and file retire him ourselves, is that PK supported the H and H slate.

We don't need a leader at 952 supporting known crooks.
PK is the man, how many years has he ran the local clean and above board.... Let me ask you who does the opposing slate support? Do you do your homework because your not even running a reform slate on the ticket! Just lay down like the reformer bitch you are..... HA HA HA HA!!! I noticed you did not bring Z to Laguna.......... You know EE would have gotten smashed..... What is Z's stance on gun control compared to EE? Ha ha ha!

The more you talk the more I will reply........ Get smart and shut up. Keep 952 off the blogs or you you will keep getting schooled!

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

Lagunabrown where are you? I'd be hiding if I were you also. You got a good slap in the face by reality last Wednesday. You must feel ashamed. How many times did the Budwieser member say he exhausted all avenues and all you could say was set up a meeting, take notes, and try working with the local. You're fighting a losing battle. I don't agree with everything silentbang says, but he has told you many times to step out of the brown bubble. Maybe that is some advice you should take.
By the way, your hero's changing their Hawaiian shirts to Teamster shirts isn't going to gain them any points. Give our members a little credit.
Tell us all about the Budwieser! It is easy to get members pissed off and come to ONE meeting but lets see you get them to show up every month! It is a joke you follow the reformer games and get people to show up at a Christmas party or if the Local votes to go dark (just for political reasons) but in reality you can't get them to show up monthly. I know the truth! Please tell everyone what the guy did and how many of your supporters came back for the next meeting........ Was it one upset worker or really the local? Its ok I don't expert you to reply....

Last edited:

Evil

PK is the man, how many years has he ran the local clean and above board.... Let me ask you who does the opposing slate support? Do you do your homework because your not even running a reform slate on the ticket! Just lay down like the reformer bitch you are..... HA HA HA HA!!! I noticed you did not bring Z to Laguna.......... You know EE would have gotten smashed..... What is Z's stance on gun control compared to EE? Ha ha ha!

The more you talk the more I will reply........ Get smart and shut up. Keep 952 off the blogs or you you will keep getting schooled!

When did Laguna turn into pro H barn?

The schedule for Friday was UPS Anaheim, Southern Wines and Spirits Buena Park and UPS Cerritos. There are only so many places one can hit before fighting California traffic to make it to another barn. Everyone knew who RA was there as he's the head negotiator. They want him out and were happy to hear about the latest news on that crook!