The compassion of others..do they know she makes 100k???????

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
That’s not how labor works. Employers pay enough to remain staffed based on the labor market not their own excess profits. Productivity gains do not trickle down to the workers.
So...in other words hard work should not be rewarded?

Wow! That's an interesting way to keep good help.

!Retired!

There's no driver in my station grossing over 55k.
Amazing you know how much everyone in your station makes. I could care less. They make what they make and I make what I make.

BTW. I did and I didn't work nearly as many hours as a lot of others did......especially swings.

Last edited:

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
What if she thought the strapping young part time car washer was in love with her...

But he cleaned her out instead.

2020 was crazy.

HD219

Amazing you know how much everyone in your station makes. I could care less. They make what they make and I make what I make.

BTW. I did and I didn't work nearly as many hours as a lot of others did......especially swings.
Why'd my post rub you the wrong way?

!Retired!

Why'd my post rub you the wrong way?
It didn't and I didn't mean it to sound that way. You said nobody made over $55k in your station. How do you know for sure? Did you see everyone's paycheck or did they tell you? Getting 40hr/wk, with no OT, someone would need to be paid $26.45/hr. So, I guess it would just depend on your market level, OT and whether you're a swing driver or not.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
You guys getting worked up over a pyramid scheme the driver and customers came up with.

Plot twist...

The contractor who started the go fund me used his own company to complete the job.

They are also dating.

McFeely

Huge Member
It didn't and I didn't mean it to sound that way. You said nobody made over $55k in your station. How do you know for sure? Did you see everyone's paycheck or did they tell you? Getting 40hr/wk, with no OT, someone would need to be paid $26.45/hr. So, I guess it would just depend on your market level, OT and whether you're a swing driver or not.

I assumed HD219 was a Home/Ground driver based on the screen name, not Express. But I don’t know for certain.

falcon back

You guys getting worked up over a pyramid scheme the driver and customers came up with.

Plot twist...

The contractor who started the go fund me used his own company to complete the job.

They are also dating.
Nothing like having others pay for your roof while your BF does the job. Wonder what an unbiased company would have charged vs what her BF pocketed from the generosity of others.

HD219

I should've clarified I'm HD/Ground. All but 2 contractors in our building pays by the day.

The contractor that pays hourly is technically salary. They pay you for 10 hours whether you work 6 hours or 12 hours. Had a driver find that out the hard way when he worked 90 hours during peak and got paid for 60 hours.

The other contractor pays by stop. $1 per stop going out with around 200 stops.

My contractors average pay is $140/day. $120/day in the low end and there's rumor of one driver making $185/day.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I should've clarified I'm HD/Ground. All but 2 contractors in our building pays by the day.

The contractor that pays hourly is technically salary. They pay you for 10 hours whether you work 6 hours or 12 hours. Had a driver find that out the hard way when he worked 90 hours during peak and got paid for 60 hours.

My contractors average pay is $140/day. $120/day in the low end and there's rumor of one driver making $185/day.

6D640858-B9E1-4255-98A4-70A0FA49B204.jpeg

Thank You

zeev

My contractors average pay is $140/day. $120/day in the low end and there's rumor of one driver making $185/day