Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Basedd on information that the juror lied about under oath. Ttku Karen.
Are you sure? How?
A picture on Facebook?
Let it go.
Justice has been served. The “thug” dies, the excessive force bad example cop goes to prison
Everybody wins. This thing’s got a bow on top of it.
Get over it, go out with someone else

I wouldn't concern myself with the thoughts of someone who cannot post without tossing in a pejorative. Just be thankful you don't have to work with him ;)
You’re gonna have to be more specific if you want to slyly throw shade at someone here
We’re all “pejorative.”
And hey, great word, man!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Are you sure? How?
A picture on Facebook?
A photo is making the rounds on social media of Brandon Mitchell attending the March on Washington.

In the image, Mitchell is wearing a T-shirt featuring the likeness of King, surrounded by text that reads “Get Your Knee Off Our Necks,” and “BLM.”

Floyd’s family spoke briefly at that march.

Before being selected, Mitchell filled out this questionnaire. On it, he said he never attended protests over police brutality in Minnesota or beyond.

A photo is making the rounds on social media of Brandon Mitchell attending the March on Washington.

In the image, Mitchell is wearing a T-shirt featuring the likeness of King, surrounded by text that reads “Get Your Knee Off Our Necks,” and “BLM.”

Floyd’s family spoke briefly at that march.

Before being selected, Mitchell filled out this questionnaire. On it, he said he never attended protests over police brutality in Minnesota or beyond.

It’s over.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Basedd on information that the juror lied about under oath. Ttku Karen.
A judge will decide whether he told the truth during jury selection. He said he did not attended any Floyd events?

If this conviction is tossed blame no one other than juror #52.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
TIL the march commemorating the MLK 'I have A Dream' speech is a BLM/Floyd/police brutality event!
Uh, yeah, it was....
Screenshot_20210504-104759_Chrome.jpg