The Duggar's are trying for their 20th child

Azrjn4864

I think momma duggar prefers to be pregnant 10 months out of the year... She uses being knocked up as an excuse to keep daddy duggar from climbing up on her but maybe once a year... She prob makes sure she will get pregnant for sure that one special night a year....

UPS Lifer

I wonder what the magic number is before having another kid is "over the top". Is it 9? or 10? maybe.... 15?

Based on the little snippets I have seen on this family, they seem like they are very functional and that there is plenty enough love to go around.

I guess if it gets to the point that we are paying for their existence than I can throw my penny's worth into the mix.

Somehow, I don't think that is going to happen.

I don't see 19 - I only see 1 loving family.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Mine has 6 and I think that is over board. but then I am not raising them, I just have them once a yr. I know 2 was enough for me.

Ethically a couple should procreate their replacements in the world and stop. The "every egg is sacred crowd" burdens a world already on the brink of terminal overpopulation.

It's because these people are idiots. If I was going to have like twenty kids I'd be like that other maroon with four wives. At least he has a little variety.

I never you to be so narrow minded. As a man you should be ashamed.

You know the better ratio is 1 kid and 20 wives.

UPS Lifer

Ethically a couple should procreate their replacements in the world and stop. The "every egg is sacred crowd" burdens a world already on the brink of terminal overpopulation.

I agree with you 100% but we don't have laws against procreation. Look at China. Talk about a country out of control, the government has instituted a policy to try and control the population.

Some of us may say that is the way it should be and others will say that the government is overstepping.

I think there is more than one issue to address with these situations. The government needs to step in when the health and safety of the children and general population is in jeopardy.

For simplicity sake - Your approach is the most sensible approach to procreation.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
If a family can afford what they create, I dont care how many they have. Some people really enjoy the chaos. Ive seen some families with many, and the kids are perfectly in control. Then I have seen others. Its a committment. For sure.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The title of this thead is kind of deceiving.

They are not TRYING to have another kid, they just aren't doing anything to prevent it. There is a difference.

If it happens fine, if not it was a good run and they'll enjoy the grandkids already coming. For them, it's in God's hands.