The Duggars, from fame to welfare??

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Wrong, but keep thinking that. Hate losers and A-holes, regardless of skin color. You want to think of me as a big, bad racist, great. Let me go put on my klan hat, hoist my confederate flag, and blare my country music.

OK, then why don't you ever bash anyone but blacks?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Will your name also be leaked by the hackers ?
I almost feel guilty for how happy I am about this hack.
Thousands of government emails/ip addresses were used, including white house, pentagon, department of defense, US attorneys' offices, and homeland security. My local news station said there's about a dozen local government employees who accessed the site from work or work emails.

There's already a few websites up that will let you search for an email address to see if it is associated with an Ashley Madison account. This is epic lulz.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I almost feel guilty for how happy I am about this hack.
Thousands of government emails/ip addresses were used, including white house, pentagon, department of defense, US attorneys' offices, and homeland security. My local news station said there's about a dozen local government employees who accessed the site from work or work emails.

There's already a few websites up that will let you search for an email address to see if it is associated with an Ashley Madison account. This is epic lulz.

Duggar has also admitted to being unfaithful. All that crap about Jesus being such a part of his life, and then he turns out to be a pedophile, molester, and adulterer.

I'm sure Jesus is so proud of Josh!!

rod

Retired 22 years
I don't think they will be forced to welfare--------there are still plenty of idiots out there who like this family.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
If they were black and on public assistance TOS would be blaming society, the white man, Fox News, guns, Republicans, and of course...... The Confederate Flag on their plight.

K5aLUDa.jpg

wkmac

Agreed. I see Josh is entering rehab, which is the norm when a celebrity wants an out.

Appears he may be going to a non-typical rehab facility.

Not that many celebs don't actually go a non typical route either. In many cases the rehab serves to pull them out of public view and serves to distract so the heat goes away. Once it does then the narrative can be better controlled and an announcement that the rehab process as been completed and back out into the world they come.

I suspect once the Duggar machine gets control of this situation, then at some point Josh will appear and be healed. I still feel sad for this family, for the kids mostly and that this may serve as a cautionary tale about using ones family as Zoo animals to make a living.

wkmac

Only in America can a guy whose only talents reside in being one of nineteen kids popped out of the same vagina and not being able to keep a secret of everywhere he wants to stick his (most definitely less than average) penis, be called a celebrity.

7QhILGY.jpg

That may be true but is the fault his (Josh) or the fault of people who turn off the means of thinking? Same is true of the Kardashians or for that matter any form of celebrity or even sports and sports figures.

"OMG, did you see what "fill in the blank" is wearing or did you see what "fill in the blank" tweeted?"

Other than being a "rear end" expert in self promotion, what real talent does Kim Kardashian even have to begin with?

Other than a play on emotions to portray some purely fictional perfect form of "godly life" family, what real talent do the Duggars have?

Or let's show a "Duck" family who say grace at the table and all of a sudden what they say becomes gospel and worthy of our worship while ignoring the countless people and families who do the same thing every day. We don't offer them a podium to speak from. Why not?

We do the same thing with entertainers, sports figures, etc across a variety of topics and ideas and because they are on TV, it must be true what they say and do. Are our lives so damn shallow that we can't live and work to make them what we want but instead live a fictional fantasy through someone else who themselves are a fiction too?

Why is the example of "more wine and circus" used as a historical example of a negative?

Thus begs the question, is there a deeper intent at play here beyond mindless TV and advertising promotion?

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
That may be true but is the fault his (Josh) or the fault of people who turn off the means of thinking? Same is true of the Kardashians or for that matter any form of celebrity or even sports and sports figures.

"OMG, did you see what "fill in the blank" is wearing or did you see what "fill in the blank" tweeted?"

Other than being a "rear end" expert in self promotion, what real talent does Kim Kardashian even have to begin with?

Other than a play on emotions to portray some purely fictional perfect form of "godly life" family, what real talent do the Duggars have?

Or let's show a "Duck" family who say grace at the table and all of a sudden what they say becomes gospel and worthy of our worship while ignoring the countless people and families who do the same thing every day. We don't offer them a podium to speak from. Why not?

We do the same thing with entertainers, sports figures, etc across a variety of topics and ideas and because they are on TV, it must be true what they say and do. Are our lives so damn shallow that we can't live and work to make them what we want but instead live a fictional fantasy through someone else who themselves are a fiction too?

Why is the example of "more wine and circus" used as a historical example of a negative?

Thus begs the question, is there a deeper intent at play here beyond mindless TV and advertising promotion?

I like the way you think, other than sports though because that is a genuine talent.

wkmac

I like the way you think, other than sports though because that is a genuine talent.

There may be talent there but why are we so fixated on it along with the players? Other than some purely short term emotional appeal, how does any given outcome on Sunday truly effect your life and condition for the long term better on Monday?

How did Ronda Rousey's knockout of Correia change the number of people having the perfect life starting the very next day? Who was cured of cancer as a result? What war was concluded from it, other than the PR generated war between the 2 women? Was ISIS crushed? From the fight outcome, did Orion just become the perfect delivery program giving the customer, the shareholder and the driver the perfect outcome they all desired?

No doubt these people have talent but talent for what?

I've yet to see or hear one person come in to work on Monday and proclaim that because their team won on Sunday, their life just became so perfect they'll never have another worry ever again. In fact, in most cases the worry begins to amp up all over again about Wednesday in anticipation of the the next Sunday's game.

I can enjoy a sporting event just as well but when the clock hits zero, it's over. Win, lose or draw, tomorrow will be here and the game's outcome will be meaningless to that end.