The Duggars, from fame to welfare??

wkmac

The norm for their particular version of christianity is to blame the woman actually.

True. That harlot whore seduced him. Josh must have left his Bible at home that day.

Wait! I thought the devil did. ;)

You know, for a religion that claims monotheism as if its own exclusive turf, sure is a lot of dualism at play. Factor in all those demons too and we've got us a good game of pure polytheism.

But if god created EVERYTHING in existence...........just sayin'! ;)

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

You know, for a religion that claims monotheism as if its own exclusive turf, sure is a lot of dualism at play. Factor in all those demons too and we've got us a good game of pure polytheism.

The devil possessed the harlot whore, and Josh was also probably suffering from demon possession. In other words, it wasn't his fault.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
There may be talent there but why are we so fixated on it along with the players? Other than some purely short term emotional appeal, how does any given outcome on Sunday truly effect your life and condition for the long term better on Monday?

How did Ronda Rousey's knockout of Correia change the number of people having the perfect life starting the very next day? Who was cured of cancer as a result? What war was concluded from it, other than the PR generated war between the 2 women? Was ISIS crushed? From the fight outcome, did Orion just become the perfect delivery program giving the customer, the shareholder and the driver the perfect outcome they all desired?

No doubt these people have talent but talent for what?

I've yet to see or hear one person come in to work on Monday and proclaim that because their team won on Sunday, their life just became so perfect they'll never have another worry ever again. In fact, in most cases the worry begins to amp up all over again about Wednesday in anticipation of the the next Sunday's game.

I can enjoy a sporting event just as well but when the clock hits zero, it's over. Win, lose or draw, tomorrow will be here and the game's outcome will be meaningless to that end.
It's an escape from the reality that Monday is gonna suck.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Where would god and his little boy be if not for the devil?
After all, there'd be no free will.... they'd be pretty bored.

wkmac

The devil possessed the harlot whore, and Josh was also probably suffering from demon possession. In other words, it wasn't his fault.

Where would we be without a scapegoat?

WOW, it just dawned on me just how lucky Obama is that the Garden of Eden worked out like it did. Otherwise................. ;)

hqdefault.jpg

Sarcasmo

There may be talent there but why are we so fixated on it along with the players? Other than some purely short term emotional appeal, how does any given outcome on Sunday truly effect your life and condition for the long term better on Monday?

How did Ronda Rousey's knockout of Correia change the number of people having the perfect life starting the very next day? Who was cured of cancer as a result? What war was concluded from it, other than the PR generated war between the 2 women? Was ISIS crushed? From the fight outcome, did Orion just become the perfect delivery program giving the customer, the shareholder and the driver the perfect outcome they all desired?

No doubt these people have talent but talent for what?

I've yet to see or hear one person come in to work on Monday and proclaim that because their team won on Sunday, their life just became so perfect they'll never have another worry ever again. In fact, in most cases the worry begins to amp up all over again about Wednesday in anticipation of the the next Sunday's game.

I can enjoy a sporting event just as well but when the clock hits zero, it's over. Win, lose or draw, tomorrow will be here and the game's outcome will be meaningless to that end.
Exactly. Finally someone who actually makes sense, without resorting to whiny comments or racial rants.

Preach my friend.