The End is Nigh

vantexan

It’s not like Mueller stated the entire article was false - just that specific aspects were inaccurate.

My guess would be the description of the alleged evidence (e.g. text messages) is inaccurate. Truthfully, I concede, that sounded questionable to begin with.

As mentioned before, I highly doubt a self preservationist like Cohen would commit perjury without a little insurance policy. After all, we already know he has recorded conversations with the president involving illegal activity. It’s not a stretch to assume there is such evidence in regards to Cohen’s congressional testimony.
And you were so certain the end was nigh yesterday. Now you're tap dancing. To my knowledge Buzzfeed is the only outlet claiming this. When the NY Times says yes, it's true, we've got irrefutable truth, I'll see what they've got. But Buzzfeed?

newfie

It’s not like Mueller stated the entire article was false - just that specific aspects were inaccurate.

no-hope_o_1563673.jpg

Meat

And you were so certain the end was nigh yesterday. Now you're tap dancing

Generally speaking, when somebody takes on a town crier’s persona, they’re probably just :censored2:ing around. I’m surprised that a really smart guy like you didn’t figure that out.

Also, as I’ve mentioned, electoral politics mean nothing to me and my life.

newfie

Generally speaking, when somebody takes on a town crier’s persona, they’re probably just :censored2:ing around. I’m surprised that a really smart guy like you didn’t figure that out.

take your meds you're all over the place.

newfie

Affiliation with any party leads to intellectual conditioning - having to think in a certain way. You and your cohorts are prime examples of this.

assuming your point on political affiliation you rush to judgement on the buzzfeed story rather then waiting to see the supporting evidence and you then then hunker down in your berlin suicide bunker when faced with conflicting source information and a rebuttal from the Muller team.

I don't see how your argued political perspective puts you on the high ground.

vantexan

How hard is it to do what you want to do when you don’t take care of your dependents?
Where do you think all the money is going while I'm in Colombia? Not only does my wife get most of my pension, but I help my parents too. It's cheaper to live there than to feed me here, and we spend too much going out. This forces us to take care of bills.

vantexan

assuming your point on political affiliation you rush to judgement on the buzzfeed story rather then waiting to see the supporting evidence and you then then hunker down in your berlin suicide bunker when faced with conflicting source information and a rebuttal from the Muller team.

I don't see how your argued political perspective puts you on the high ground.
He can't see the high ground from his basement.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Where do you think all the money is going while I'm in Colombia? Not only does my wife get most of my pension, but I help my parents too. It's cheaper to live there than to feed me here, and we spend too much going out. This forces us to take care of bills.
Old obese childless poor and a wife who takes your money but doesn't want to be anywhere near you. Living the good life in a third world country!

vantexan

And yet you took the time to tell us Trump is done, we're morons, and the triumphant Left was right all along.

vantexan

Old obese childless poor and a wife who takes your money but doesn't want to be anywhere near you. Living the good life in a third world country!
Living in Colombia's adventure capital, eating out every day, surfing the 'net and watching Hulu and Netflix. Compared to what you do daily I'll take it. And judging by their highly rated medical care, rated better than the U.S., the multiplex theaters playing the latest in English, their good roads, year round fresh produce, beautiful climate, if that's third world count me in. Damn good coffee too!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Living in Colombia's adventure capital, eating out every day, surfing the 'net and watching Hulu and Netflix. Compared to what you do daily I'll take it. And judging by their highly rated medical care, rated better than the U.S., the multiplex theaters playing the latest in English, their good roads, year round fresh produce, beautiful climate, if that's third world count me in. Damn good coffee too!
So Columbia's universal healthcare is highly rated and even better than our system yet you are against trying it in the US?

vantexan

Old and obese in an "adventure capital". Do you enjoy watching other people have a good time?
57 and not obese. Hiking, swimming under waterfalls, kayaking, bungee jumping, rock climbing, paragliding. Year round highs in the 80's, lows in the 60's. Other places in Colombia have daily highs in the 60's and 70's, or 90's on the coast if you enjoy that. And affordable.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
57 and not obese. Hiking, swimming under waterfalls, kayaking, bungee jumping, rock climbing, paragliding. Year round highs in the 80's, lows in the 60's. Other places in Colombia have daily highs in the 60's and 70's, or 90's on the coast if you enjoy that. And affordable.
:bsbullf: