The future of Brown Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
This site is not going offline anytime soon.
It’s profitable, so it’s owner will not let it go down.

The idea is a Browncafe spiritual death, not a physical one.
I really don’t get the regulars who are so negative about the site going down. It’s almost as if they’re wishing for the demise of BC.

That’s no reason to wish for the end. Neither Cheryl nor Tony would want that. My thought is, enjoy it as long as possible and ride it out til the end (if there is one). Negative thinking gets no one anywhere. Who knows, there might be new life breathed into the site.
Poopy you can see what has changed over the last couple years even before Cheryl and Tony passed away
This place needs some structure, it also needs to find the way to attract new people

That’s no reason to wish for the end. Neither Cheryl nor Tony would want that. My thought is, enjoy it as long as possible and ride it out til the end (if there is one). Negative thinking gets no one anywhere. Who knows, there might be new life breathed into the site.
We are our own worst enemies
We're dealing with a new instant gratification crowd

rod

Retired 22 years
Maybe Brown Cafe should be turned into the next "Best Gore" site. I miss Best Gore. I haven't seen a head chopped off in months.

brett636

So just out of curiosity who is running the site these days? I see the main page hasn’t had a news update since September 2, but the forums appear to be surviving.

Status
Not open for further replies.