The Latest "Change/Take Away"

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
We haven't had to take hour breaks for months, ops manager told us if we're running over 100% we don't have to take the whole hour. Every month he posts a list with 4 or 5 people who have to take an hour break until they are running over 100% again

Sounds like discrimination to me.
Numbers don't tell the whole story. Far from it. All you need is one isolated stop in BFE to sink your numbers like a torpedo.

Also, I'm sure there are plenty of people not running 100% and still taking an hour break.

Purplepackage

Numbers don't tell the whole story. Far from it. All you need is one isolated stop in BFE to sink your numbers like a torpedo.

Also, I'm sure there are plenty of people not running 100% and still taking an hour break.

Taking a half hour break lets me off the clock a half hour earlier there is no way I'm going to choose to take an hour

dezguy

I wouldn't be very happy if my name was posted for everyone to see because I'm not running at 100%. That should be a matter between you and your manager not you and the rest of the station.

overflowed

I wouldn't be very happy if my name was posted for everyone to see because I'm not running at 100%. That should be a matter between you and your manager not you and the rest of the station.
This was happening in two stations around me, all it takes was one of the people to say he felt discriminated against for the very reason you bring up. Think he mentioned the word lawyer too. They stopped the practice immediately at both stations.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
This was happening in two stations around me, all it takes was one of the people to say he felt discriminated against for the very reason you bring up. Think he mentioned the word lawyer too. They stopped the practice immediately at both stations.

They stopped posting anything performance related at my station many years ago.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I've never had to use STD for a surgery before. Does anyone know what the policy is? Do you have to use your vacation for that or is that policy only for FMLA?