The Lets Get Rid Of Our Cops Movement

It will be fine

I just read on the MSN opening page that Mn. is the #1 state people are fleeing FROM. They are blaming "cold weather". Now IF its the right people this is great news. Come on Winter.
I’m guessing it is right people, moving down with the klansmen they are more comfortable with in the south.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m guessing it is right people, moving down with the klansmen they are more comfortable with in the south.
Hi there fren.
1593031383563m.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
‘I was gonna whitewash these walls, but I done run out of time.’

That may be a paraphrase of the best line in the movie.

I have a decent copy that I watch every few years.
I've never seen the movie it but I love this version of Zip a Dee Doo Da by Steve Miller.
Nice smooth guitar work.
I never even heard of the movie until Steve Miller put this album out.
I can understand why this movie is not available to the public anymore.

Last edited:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Minneapolis City Council approves measure to abolish police force

The Minneapolis City Council on Friday unanimously approved a measure to abolish the city’s police department — a radical proposal amid nationwide efforts by activists to defund local law enforcement agencies.

The 12-0 vote will not automatically dismantle the department, but is a first step in a long legislative process that will ultimately need popular support by city residents in a November election.

What could go wrong?

oldngray

nowhere special

The Minneapolis City Council on Friday unanimously approved a measure to abolish the city’s police department — a radical proposal amid nationwide efforts by activists to defund local law enforcement agencies.

The 12-0 vote will not automatically dismantle the department, but is a first step in a long legislative process that will ultimately need popular support by city residents in a November election.

What could go wrong?

Largest Somali population in the US there. It will feel just like home.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

What could go wrong?
Are they renaming it Gotham City?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

What could go wrong?
Citizens will vote on it in November.....
Excellent.
When people go to the polls they can choose between supporting Democrats and literally abolishing the police, or they can vote for Republicans and law and order.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I've never seen the movie it but I love this version of Zip a Dee Doo Da by Steve Miller.
Nice smooth guitar work.
I never even heard of the movie until Steve Miller put this album out.
I can understand why this movie is not available to the public anymore.

Has anybody heard "I'd Love to Change the World" by TYA lately?