The Lets Get Rid Of Our Cops Movement

Sportello

No ... where was I suppose to view it?
It has been kept under spider webs I guess.

I'm not a movie person anyway ... especially animated movies.
I do remember seeing Fantasia while I was tripping but I think that is the only one I've seen.
My god man, it’s not an animated movie, there are animated scenes, but real actors. It’s not Fantasia.

I’m a bit older than you, but I saw it as a kid. It was last shown in 1986. There are all kinds of copies out there, even with the ‘Tar Baby’ scene.

I suppose having blind parents meant you never went to the movies when you were growing up.

Uncle Remus, have you seen us?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
My god man, it’s not an animated movie, there are animated scenes, but real actors. It’s not Fantasia.

I’m a bit older than you, but I saw it as a kid. It was last shown in 1986. There are all kinds of copies out there, even with the ‘Tar Baby’ scene.

I suppose having blind parents meant you never went to the movies when you were growing up.

Uncle Remus, have you seen us?
Yeah!
I understood that and I knew It was from a series of books by JC Harris.

I was a user of the phrase - throwing someone in the briar patch with Brer Rabbit.
Also, from the frying pan into the fire. 🔥
I was more of a history buff and Science reader ... I was a weird but well behaved kid.

Luckily, I grew out of that.

Last edited:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Well, it looks like NYC has passed a one billion dollar cut to the police budget. The protestors have decided that isn’t enough and refuse to disperse. This should get really interesting.

newfie

Well, it looks like NYC has passed a one billion dollar cut to the police budget. The protestors have decided that isn’t enough and refuse to disperse. This should get really interesting.

lets see no police and no concealed carry in NYC. think i'll stay in the racist parts of america where i can defend myself.

rickyb

we live in the matrix:
1593973814764.png