The Lets Get Rid Of Our Cops Movement

Poop Head

Judge me.
The honesty of your racist beliefs is what I wish more would admit. You believe certain racial groups are inherently criminal and violent and "black behavior" to you is violent crime. So, your political ideology will be centered around a society that violently limits and controls black people to protect America from their destructive nature. This is an ugly and utterly inaccurate view of human beings.
Look it up.

vantexan

In terms of defunding the police or whatever, who cares? We get into these useless discussions, police budgets are the largest they have ever been and if crime goes up we don't say oh spending this extra money on police didn't do a damn thing to curb crime. The reality is this, a lot of America's believe some racial groups are inherently criminal and violent and that shapes how they view the police and what they want the police to be allowed to do. If you see crime as complex societal issue caused by many many many factors then spending on the police to stop crime maybe one part of that solution or it may not be, but if you believe that certain racial groups are inherently violent and criminal, then your view will be that we need an ultra oppressive and violent police force to stop those hundreds of millions of potentially dangerous groups of Americans.
There aren't hundreds of millions to stop. And no one is saying that they need extra policing on their street because a black family just moved into the house next door. It's a known fact however that in largely black areas there's a higher rate of crime. Who benefits with more policing in those areas? Primarily blacks. Much less to worry about as they go about their business as opposed to possibly being assaulted, robbed, even murdered just going to get groceries in those neighborhoods. What happened after city councils reduced police budgets last year in some cities? Those cities experienced a sharp spike in crime. Again, who endures the brunt of that? Do you think those hard working, decent black citizens should do without the extra cops because that's better than having the extra police presence? Those same city councils after a year or so are now backtracking on their defunding after seeing the results.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The honesty of your racist beliefs is what I wish more would admit. You believe certain racial groups are inherently criminal and violent and "black behavior" to you is violent crime. So, your political ideology will be centered around a society that violently limits and controls black people to protect America from their destructive nature. This is an ugly and utterly inaccurate view of human beings.
Man, I wish you’d realize that you sound completely :censored2:ed up.
Does your brain get laundered daily or more frequently?

Box Ox

Most were police killed by right wing extremist.

giphy.gif

refineryworker05

There aren't hundreds of millions to stop. And no one is saying that they need extra policing on their street because a black family just moved into the house next door. It's a known fact however that in largely black areas there's a higher rate of crime. Who benefits with more policing in those areas? Primarily blacks. Much less to worry about as they go about their business as opposed to possibly being assaulted, robbed, even murdered just going to get groceries in those neighborhoods. What happened after city councils reduced police budgets last year in some cities? Those cities experienced a sharp spike in crime. Again, who endures the brunt of that? Do you think those hard working, decent black citizens should do without the extra cops because that's better than having the extra police presence? Those same city councils after a year or so are now backtracking on their defunding after seeing the results.
No one is saying? Who is no one? It is a known fact? Who knows and believes those facts? Again, you can't collectively criminalize black people, by collectively holding them responsible for crime an American social condition, then pretend racialized harsher police mistreatment is actually for their own good. The racialization of crime is an old and racist American tradition. that other poster is at least honest about the bs they believe.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
This is an odd post. It's like ok you disagree, well what do you disagree with, but instead of articulating hey this is what I believe or feel, you go the childish route.
I guess my expectation is that you could follow along like everyone else on this site.
So now you’re embarrassed because you’re not that bright…

floridays

No one is saying? Who is no one? It is a known fact? Who knows and believes those facts? Again, you can't collectively criminalize black people, by collectively holding them responsible for crime an American social condition, then pretend racialized harsher police mistreatment is actually for their own good. The racialization of crime is an old and racist American tradition. that other poster is at least honest about the bs they believe.
You try selling that :poop: to communities of elderly negroes, mothers with young children (I excluded "fathers" for a reason) who just want to enjoy life and live their existence in peace without fearing young black gangbanger animals.
They have no requirement to live in fear simply because of a gang culture. The gang culture should be eradicated just as a rabid animal would be. Gang culture is not all blacks, all blacks that don't have the means to escape predominantly black neighborhoods, "the hood", will live under black gang oppression and fear.

You're a :bsbullf: enabler of black on black crime/victims, blaming whitey and the country as founded.