The Lets Get Rid Of Our Cops Movement

vantexan

I know you openly believe the racist fiction that black people are genetically prone to be criminals because of IQ or too much testosterone or whatever genetic racist bs, racists believe. I truly appreciate the honesty. You are very wrong and hateful, but you are honest.

Haven't you heard whites that commit crimes either have bad days or mental health issues. Lol
We're insanely jealous because we can't jump and have little penises.

Box Ox

But that's just crime. What does race have to do with anything? Again "black crime" only makes sense if one is connecting crime and race. Outside of that you are just talking about crime.

Accusations that the disproportionate incarceration of black people is attributable to systemic racism fail to recognize their equally disproportionate commission of crime.

Such recognition isn't important to most hard lefties because they're not actually interested in addressing the issue. For now, virtue signaling will suffice.

The black crime problem has to be called exactly what it is if there's ever going to be any chance of actually solving it. All black lives matter.

Yes, this is what I mean there is no phrase white on white crime. The reason it doesn't exist is because in the minds of Americans, white people are individuals, so an individual white person can be a criminal for various reasons, but his criminality isn't caused by his skin color. It is not connected to his race, but for many Americans, individual black people who commit crimes they do believe it is connected to some internal collective black racial trait. We believe that crime or other American social problems exist in some part because there is something collectively wrong within the black race. This is a deeply held belief in America.

The #1 cause of death in 2017 for black men age 1-44 in the US was homicide.

From the CDC-Leading Causes of Death-Non-Hispanic Black Males 2017

3.jpg

refineryworker05

You'll have to ask the Democrats and the racist BLM idiots. I agree with you, the people pushing the systemic racism myth are delusional.
You used the words "black crime"? Why would I ask Democrats and BLM? Do they control the words you choose to use on this message board?
See I believe everyone is equal and I know that race doesn't determine behavior, so given these beliefs, I can't explain how racial groups can have these huge disparities within society without that meaning that those racial groups are being treated differently within that society, which is racism.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You used the words "black crime"? Why would I ask Democrats and BLM? Do they control the words you choose to use on this message board?
See I believe everyone is equal and I know that race doesn't determine behavior, so given these beliefs, I can't explain how racial groups can have these huge disparities within society without that meaning that those racial groups are being treated differently within that society, which is racism.
Waaaaahh racism Waaaaahh
Get a grip buddy

refineryworker05

Accusations that the disproportionate incarceration of black people is attributable to systemic racism fail to recognize their equally disproportionate commission of crime.

Such recognition isn't important to most hard lefties because they're not actually interested in addressing the issue. For now, virtue signaling will suffice.

The black crime problem has to be called exactly what it is if there's ever going to be any chance of actually solving it. All black lives matter.

The #1 cause of death in 2017 for black men age 1-44 in the US was homicide.

From the CDC-Leading Causes of Death-Non-Hispanic Black Males 2017

View attachment 343402
This framing of crime is racist. There is no such thing as black crime unless you believe that black people are predisposed to be criminals because they are black. Crime is an American social problem, not something that exists because people have brown skin. Dealing with crime means dismantling the racist belief that crime comes from within collective black racial traits. But like I said the belief that crime is caused by the black race is a deeply held racist position.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I know you openly believe the racist fiction that black people are genetically prone to be criminals because of IQ or too much testosterone or whatever genetic racist bs, racists believe. I truly appreciate the honesty. You are very wrong and hateful, but you are honest.
Genes bro. DNA.
I think we can all agree, speaking in generalities, blacks have bigger dicks, asians are better at math, eastern europeans are :censored2:ing crazy, etc... everything about you is encoded in your dna.
Studies have shown, people of african descent have a notably higher degree of impulsivity than any other race. Genetic research shows people of african descent lack genetic markers/alleles that correlate with impulse control. Its not that i hate black people. Personally, my predjudices have been formed by my experiences. It was really only after the whole racist division agenda that the left has been pushing, that i started looking into things, further than my own predjudices.
As far as being labeled a racist goes? You betcha. Hateful? Meh, not really on race, i hate all gross people equally.

refineryworker05

Genes bro. DNA.
I think we can all agree, speaking in generalities, blacks have bigger dicks, asians are better at math, eastern europeans are *ing crazy, etc... everything about you is encoded in your dna.
Studies have shown, people of african descent have a notably higher degree of impulsivity than any other race. Genetic research shows people of african descent lack genetic markers/alleles that correlate with impulse control. Its not that i hate black people. Personally, my predjudices have been formed by my experiences. It was really only after the whole racist division agenda that the left has been pushing, that i started looking into things, further than my own predjudices.
As far as being labeled a racist goes? You betcha. Hateful? Meh, not really on race, i hate all gross people equally.
I know you believe race is real and biological and that different races have different racial traits. This is the racist position. It's why you believe black people are genetically prone to commit crime because you are a racist.

vantexan

This framing of crime is racist. There is no such thing as black crime unless you believe that black people are predisposed to be criminals because they are black. Crime is an American social problem, not something that exists because people have brown skin. Dealing with crime means dismantling the racist belief that crime comes from within collective black racial traits. But like I said the belief that crime is caused by the black race is a deeply held racist position.
Most blacks don't commit crime. But there's a higher rate of crime in black majority areas. Known fact. If you're going to reduce crime you have to start in areas that have the most. Residents of those areas certainly appreciate efforts to make them safer. But it would probably be a good idea to have black cops patrolling those areas. Doesn't matter how much they try to be fair and just, white cops in black neighborhoods are riots that will eventually happen.

Box Ox

the belief that crime is caused by the black race is a deeply held racist position.

Black crime is a factual statistic. So is white crime. I'm not sure why referring to either is racist.

Is the goal to shut down any conversation of the issue before it even begins by preemptively labeling anyone who says the words "black crime" a racist?

Box Ox

I know you are trying to be funny or sarcastic, but the belief in racial traits is racist. I gives air to the lie that skin color determines behavior, that our differences are inherent and genetic.

Just because you can't bring yourself around to believing the numbers that say black people commit a disproportionate amount of crime in the United States doesn't mean it's not true.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I know you believe race is real and biological and that different races have different racial traits. This is the racist position. It's why you believe black people are genetically prone to commit crime because you are a racist.
Yes. Because humans have evolved into a handful of different races, isolated until relatively recently by natural borders (continents).

refineryworker05

Most blacks don't commit crime. But there's a higher rate of crime in black majority areas. Known fact. If you're going to reduce crime you have to start in areas that have the most. Residents of those areas certainly appreciate efforts to make them safer. But it would probably be a good idea to have black cops patrolling those areas. Doesn't matter how much they try to be fair and just, white cops in black neighborhoods are riots that will eventually happen.
What does race have to do with crime? I keep asking this simple question. Unless you are saying hey black people commit crime because there is some inherent black racial trait that causes them to be more criminal, I don't know what this is supposed to mean. What it means to me is that black Americans as a group experience social conditions in America that are vastly worse than other Americans, and if we really worried about crime, then may be improve the social conditions for black Americans.

But the opposite position is American social problems are caused by what's collectively wrong within the black race, so until black Americans fix what's collectively wrong with them... basically the racist position again and again. A lot of Americans deeply believe that American social problems are caused by collective black racial failure

The rest of your post is benign. Wow reducing crime means reducing the crimes that are committed. Wow black people don't want to be victims of crime... You don't say.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Oh so you have no response. If your position is that Joe Biden has anti-black beliefs and can become potus, doesn't that prove the point that racism is rampant in America?
Racism is more rampant since the one and only black president was elected. And I have plenty of arguments countering your defund the police garbage but arguing with a fool only makes you look foolish.

Keep the woe is me race mantra going and it will spawn more hate from whites that are sick of being omitted from jobs because the companies need "numbers" so they often exempt the best candidate for the position because of his or her race being Caucasian.

Get a gripe dude ... You're out of touch with the big picture.
There's a bunch of racism against the white, straight (normal) male in corporate America and you can't deny that fact.

refineryworker05

Just because you can't bring yourself around to believing the numbers that say black people commit a disproportionate amount of crime in the United States doesn't mean it's not true.
What is there to believe. My position is that skin color doesn't cause behavior and that connecting crime to race doesn't make any sense unless that person is saying skin color being black causes one to be a criminal. Like what is the point being made? All that shows me is that black Americans have worse social conditions in American than most other Americans. But other Americans believe that crime rates prove that there is something collectively wrong with the black race. This is the racist position.