The Lets Get Rid Of Our Cops Movement

rickyb

Great, so you’ll decriminalize drugs, and an uncriminalize actual thievery? Do you see all forms of government with an over reaching hand are harmful?
in addition people in prison rack up debt and when they get out if they dont pay the prison debt htey go back to jail in america

Thebrownblob

in addition people in prison rack up debt and when they get out if they dont pay the prison debt htey go back to jail in america
Hmm that might be the silliest thing I’ve ever heard. This is why it’s impossible to have a rational conversation with you because on the one hand, I do believe people are put in prison needlessly, but on the other hand, you just make reasons up.

rickyb

Hmm that might be the silliest thing I’ve ever heard. This is why it’s impossible to have a rational conversation with you because on the one hand, I do believe people are put in prison needlessly, but on the other hand, you just make reasons up.
notice i tell you things you never heard before. you shouldve already heard of these things and have an opinion about it.

rickyb

The supermarket cannot continue operations if thugs are stealing twenty percent of the profits! They will close shop and not look back! Liberals created this crime problem!
capitalism creates scarcity

capitalism destroys morals so everything is about money