The Lets Get Rid Of Our Cops Movement

rickyb

Lol did you really use Canada as an example of anything good in regards to awful healthcare? It’s hilarious.

yea i did and our life expectancy is considerably longer than yours

were talking about govts negotiating drug prices

Thebrownblob

well youve been doing that and your drug prices are notoriously bad
Wrong I just showed you the government is completely involved in manipulating, apparently, you’re also a very large corporatist because you enjoy government and corporations working together. You’re not a man of the people at all you’re a corporate bootlicker. Waiting for the next hand out from the government or your masters. Or just as likely your parents.

rickyb

Wrong I just showed you the government is completely involved in manipulating, apparently, you’re also a very large corporatist because you enjoy government and corporations working together. You’re not a man of the people at all you’re a corporate bootlicker. Waiting for the next hand out from the government or your masters. Or just as likely your parents.
us healthcare system is lightly regulated

Babagounj

Strength through joy

newolddude

A white 14-year-old accused of trying to drown a Black youth in a racist attack on a Cape Cod pond was released to the custody of his father.

The victim told investigators the other child called him "George Floyd" as he pushed him under the water.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A white 14-year-old accused of trying to drown a Black youth in a racist attack on a Cape Cod pond was released to the custody of his father.

The victim told investigators the other child called him "George Floyd" as he pushed him under the water.

The poor victim was wearing a lifejacket, so every time he bobbed back to the surface. What is not mention was how deep the water was.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Northerners are racists.

newolddude

Northerners are racists.
This kid looks like he's part of Tucker Carlson's family.

Z7EGG6lI