The Masters 2013

texan

Not a super golf fan.

But in recent years I have tuned into the Masters.

I love the scenery of Augusta National, and the atmosphere of it all.

Here is a photo of Golfer Bubba Watson and his son Caleb during the Par 3 Contest held the day
before the start of the 77th Masters golf tournament at Augusta National Golf Club, Georgia.
potd-bubba-watson_2532970k_zps143f37b2.jpg

S

serenity now

Not a super golf fan.

But in recent years I have tuned into the Masters.

I love the scenery of Augusta National, and the atmosphere of it all.

Here is a photo of Golfer Bubba Watson and his son Caleb during the Par 3 Contest held the day
before the start of the 77th Masters golf tournament at Augusta National Golf Club, Georgia.

agree * i watch the Masters just for the incredible beauty of that place (if there happens to be good golf, that's just gravy)

moreluck

golden ticket member
The flowers are the beauty for me.......Glad I don't have to experience the humidity it takes to have beautiful flowers!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Why can't you post the link without the editorial?

There was no intent on his part to violate the rules therefore he will not be disqualified. If this was in issue why wasn't it brought up at the time? They have marshalls spread out all over the course---the commentators did not say a word about his decision as possibly being against the rules.

When officials were told that the 14 year old boy was playing too slowly he was spoken to about it, warned and finally had a one stroke penalty assessed for the violation. They did not wait to review the videotape---they noticed the violation and took action. The same would have held true in Tiger's case----if officials had any question as to the legality of his decision they would have reviewed and ruled on it right then and there.

Tiger will be out there this afternoon and will be adding yet another Green Jacket to his collection come Sunday evening. I wonder how Lindsay would look wearing just a green jacket?:wink2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just a 2 stroke penalty now.........My commnet in a post is......I hope he doesn't recover from those 2 strokes.

Comments in posts.....are they against TOS? My my, would be very boring without them, especially for all those answering questions.

You told one guy to "shut up".....when I told you that same thing. you neg. repped me.

You called me an idiot.....not commentary?

Practice what you preach........and you continue to read what I post.......WTF ??

Did you forget your resolution? Here's a reminder.....

"To sum up----no moreluck, less Brown Cafe, less alone time, more people time,
more honesty. "

Now I can go another month with no responses to you. Yay me!!

texan

Bummer, to me this years Master is ruined.

All they will talk about is the drop over and over and over again.:hamwheelsmilf:

Why can't you post the link without the editorial?

There was no intent on his part to violate the rules therefore he will not be disqualified. If this was in issue why wasn't it brought up at the time? They have marshalls spread out all over the course---the commentators did not say a word about his decision as possibly being against the rules.

When officials were told that the 14 year old boy was playing too slowly he was spoken to about it, warned and finally had a one stroke penalty assessed for the violation. They did not wait to review the videotape---they noticed the violation and took action. The same would have held true in Tiger's case----if officials had any question as to the legality of his decision they would have reviewed and ruled on it right then and there.

Tiger will be out there this afternoon and will be adding yet another Green Jacket to his collection come Sunday evening. I wonder how Lindsay would look wearing just a green jacket?:wink2:
dont you really mean that you would like to see tiger in just a green jacket???

texan

One of the best of the best.
Mr. Palmer at the Masters 2013.
Royalty on the first tee: Arnold Palmer starts off the Masters.
gwsl02-r1-palmer_zps75ad9384.jpg

Adam Scott won, and it is a thrill for him and Aussies everywhere. I was also very pleased to see Lee Westwood finish with a top 10. Did anyone notice the UPS logo on his shirts? I'm so glad UPS is sponsoring athletes like this. That type of brand recognition is immeasurable. I hope UPS continues this type of advertising.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Just a 2 stroke penalty now.........My commnet in a post is......I hope he doesn't recover from those 2 strokes.

Comments in posts.....are they against TOS? My my, would be very boring without them, especially for all those answering questions.

You told one guy to "shut up".....when I told you that same thing. you neg. repped me.

You called me an idiot.....not commentary?

Practice what you preach........and you continue to read what I post.......WTF ??

Did you forget your resolution? Here's a reminder.....

"To sum up----no moreluck, less Brown Cafe, less alone time, more people time,
more honesty. "

Now I can go another month with no responses to you. Yay me!!

It's funny I was watching mike and mike the other day and they were talking about tigers winning takes care of everything quote. One of them said his wife will never root for tiger ever again and she use to love him.

They went on to talk about how many women will never forgive but guys don't really care. It's true I could care less what his personal life is like. If he plays like the tiger of old he's a bad ass and ill watch all day long.