The Miseducation of America’s Elites

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You are the loser of your circle of friends. Ttku....
Nope ... nobody owes me anything and I don't owe anybody anything!

1615672305017.png
1615672372355.png

newfie

Private schools operate by $ bro. Doesn't matter what a kid's academic achievements are regardless of skin color. People like you is why white supremacists thrive in this country.
oh perhaps its people like you that are the reason we have white supremacy?

refineryworker05

What is there to say about this story? It doesn't make sense. These are well to do parents spending $50,000 a year at a school voluntarily. and pretending that if they criticize the school's curriculum, they'll be ruined, and yet instead of pulling their child out of this horrible school and its repressive environment, they leave them in the school and continue to spend $50,000 year because they want their children to get into exclusive universities, but they believe those universities have the same kind of repressive environment. The story only makes sense if one wants to be fed stories about an all powerful left that controls everything

Serf

Still racist....
Me figuratively helping you as another man in any instance and you still having disdain for me does not matter. The right thing never changes. You wanting to see me in the streets after? I’m your Huckleberry...