The Miseducation of America’s Elites

El Correcto

god is dead
Limousine liberals always advocate for thing they live outside the blast radius of. One example would be refugee resettlement. They don’t live in the towns where they are sending these folks.
@Sportello tell him about your border home up in the north east that gives you your perspective on the non existent southern border crisis.

rickyb

Definitely a racist but I like him and respect his POV.
UNLIKE Al Sharpton who is simply an unscrupulous racist shyster!
al is greasy and an fbi informant. he would not criticize obama on his msnbc news show. shotty journalism.

cornel west is against racism but that doesnt mean he doesnt have racist thoughts like all of us.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
al is greasy and an fbi informant. he would not criticize obama on his msnbc news show. shotty journalism.

cornel west is against racism but that doesnt mean he doesnt have racist thoughts like all of us.
Be careful or you will be cancelled by the token Blacks and token LibTurds on here!

Serf

That's hilarious bro. Modern white supremacist don't burn crosses. They regurgitate the buddy** that you post. Don't be mad bro when somebody calls you out on it you're the one that's so open about your racism.
You still don’t get it. I’d give the shirt off my back for a stranger. Even you! The person who thinks that anyone with a “controversial” opinion is racist.

MAKAVELI

You still don’t get it. I’d give the shirt off my back for a stranger. Even you! The person who thinks that anyone with a “controversial” opinion is racist.
You're the one that doesn't get it. Your opinion is not controversial it's racist.