The monkeys are going bananas!!

Not IN Trace

Not sure how it is where you guys are, but lately our full time sups are really starting to lose it....
It seems these guys are more stressed out, tired, and yelling and writing guys up for anything...
seems to me they know the writing is on the wall.

dillweed

Ours are stessed too. They are handling the day-to-day problems in the building plus taking heat from above. Wouldn't want to be in their shoes.

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
The restructuring put a little more job on every management persons plate. Additionally, the leaders barking out the commands and setting the standard are the top twenty district managers of the previous 58, the top ops managers, top IE managers, etc. The standards and the level of acceptance has been raised.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
top twenty district managers of the previous 58.

Slow down there FracusBrown, who says they were the top?

I did notice that.
I asked one of the FT onroad supes about it and he said "Let's just say that you have more job security than I do". (Note that I am a driver.)
I know of two employees in my center that have gone to government agencies as whistleblowers due to safety and security issues. The FAA and OSHA violations are shockingly egregious--I wish I could elaborate.
I think that "doing things the right way" does not yield good numbers so the supes have to take any and all shortcuts imaginable.
I would imagine that a full time supervisor with full integrity who followed the law and the labor contract would be terminated quickly due to poor results.
The full time supes I know are in "duck and cover" mode until they reach retirement or a buyout opportunity.