The Mouth of HATE SPEECH says something even more ridiculous on the AIR!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Nobody gets off the hook......But some have more serious offenses. To me there are levels of name calling........some words are horrible and not for mixed company. Bill Maher uses a word for it's shock value because he can on cable. Rush is truly limited on regular TV what words he can use.

Ms Fluke is a blatant double standard thing.

She's horrified at being called a slut but she's ok with some other woman being called a c--t. That's OK in her book.

As fas as being called a "N" by the guy in the car.....I guess it matters what color he is. If he's black, you'd be doing a fist and saying " yo, bro". If he's white you could just holler back......"pe--erhead cracker!!" Just do the whole Pryor/Chase routine.

Then you agree with Arnold Schwarzenegger when he says RUSH is "INSIGNIFICANT" to GOP politics?

Peace

TOS

I don't have a clue what Arnold says, but I have said over and over that what Rush has to say has no real influence on the GOP. Sure there may be some that he influences, but hardly the majority. LOL, I figure what Arnie has to say carries about as much weight as what Rush does.

bbsam

Staff member
Nobody gets off the hook......But some have more serious offenses. To me there are levels of name calling........some words are horrible and not for mixed company. Bill Maher uses a word for it's shock value because he can on cable. Rush is truly limited on regular TV what words he can use.

Ms Fluke is a blatant double standard thing.

She's horrified at being called a slut but she's ok with some other woman being called a c--t. That's OK in her book.

As fas as being called a "N" by the guy in the car.....I guess it matters what color he is. If he's black, you'd be doing a fist and saying " yo, bro". If he's white you could just holler back......"pe--erhead cracker!!" Just do the whole Pryor/Chase routine.

I think you are missing the point. The only reason this conversation goes on is that instead of just sayin Rush was wrong, the right wanted to make the issue bigger.

texan

Why should she? Why should she let that question take the focus off Limbaugh who has sunned himself in it for 30 years? Besides, conservatives insist she is nothing but a shill anyway, why even ask her such a question?

That would be like this: You and I are walking down the street, someone yells out a car at me, "N(word)". You turn to me and say, "What do you think of Tea Partiers being called bigots and racists?" Somehow the jerk in the car gets off the hook. Why would I go with that?

Re That would be like this: You and I are walking down the street, someone yells out a car at me, "N(word)". You turn to me and say, "What do you think of Tea Partiers being called bigots and racists?" Somehow the jerk in the car gets off the hook. Why would I go with that?

Good counter point. I sort of understand what Mr.Limbaugh was attempting to say, but your counterpoint / example made
me think.

I have always shared that I am not a lock step Conservative. Thanks for making me consider both sides reasonably.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I think it is hilarious if any if you actually think Rush Limbaugh has any influence on the GOP as a party or any if the candidates individually. As far as I know RL has had none of the candidates on his radio show (at least if he has I have not heard about it) or haven't heard that he supports any individual candidate. IMO, anyone that takes RL for more than an opinionated radio show host is out of touche with reality. Even the most ardent supporters of Rush that I know say he is merely a showman with a following. I equate Rush on the same lines as I do Maher. Neither one is going to form my opinions. For one thing, I'm not likely to know what either one of them think or say unless it is posted on here.
My thoughts on Sarah Palin are, she's a good looking woman that seems to think along the same lines as I do. End of story and end of fascination.

You guys are just wasting key strokes two thirds of the time. Keep up the good humor.

The fact you don't acknowledge Limbaugh's GOP power is proof-positive you have no idea what you're talking about.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Why are you extreme leftists always so bitter?

We're bitter?? You and your buddies have done nothing more than name call on this issue. This thread is 50 pages long now. ALL you c9ers had to do was condemn RUSH's words and kept it at 2 pages.

But NOOOOOO, its liberal this, liberal that, bill maher, blah blah blah blah blah ...

Could have been a simple "Rush Limbaughs comments were out of line and he does not represent me as a conservative".

I think we could have all agreed to that.

peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
We're bitter?? You and your buddies have done nothing more than name call on this issue. This thread is 50 pages long now. ALL you c9ers had to do was condemn RUSH's words and kept it at 2 pages.

But NOOOOOO, its liberal this, liberal that, bill maher, blah blah blah blah blah ...

Could have been a simple "Rush Limbaughs comments were out of line and he does not represent me as a conservative".

peace

TOS
A few posts back I already said the Rush was wrong!!
It's never good enough. Liberals are like DWS.....whiney, entitled brats!

av8torntn

peace

TOS

I think that if you would have started a thread last year condemning your leader Maher for the things that you've attempted to attack Rush for you would not have been mocked as badly as you have been and your thread would not have even gotten one reply. You and MrsFredex are just the low hanging fruit.

bbsam

Staff member
Rush was wrong......Bill was wronger!!

Actually Rush was "wronger". This was supposed to be a freedom of religion debate, remember? Until Rush opined and now who is discussing it in those terms? Still think Rush doesn't influence the debate coming from the right?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Actually Rush was "wronger". This was supposed to be a freedom of religion debate, remember? Until Rush opined and now who is discussing it in those terms? Still think Rush doesn't influence the debate coming from the right?
I agree that it was suppose to be about freedom of religion.........where does the slut come in?

bbsam

Staff member
I agree that it was suppose to be about freedom of religion.........where does the slut come in?
Exactly. If it's about freedom of religion, why would Rush call her a slut? How does that advance a freedom of religion stance? Even if he agrees with nothing she said, he took the bait and now it's all about a contraception and insurance debate. It's called "framing the debate" and Rush couldn't have played a more perfect role for the democrats.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Exactly. If it's about freedom of religion, why would Rush call her a slut? How does that advance a freedom of religion stance? Even if he agrees with nothing she said, he took the bait and now it's all about a contraception and insurance debate. It's called "framing the debate" and Rush couldn't have played a more perfect role for the democrats.

Why would the Dems. set her up except to distract from the real debate (freedom of religion) because they know Obama didn't have a leg to stand on. This was a dog & pony show by Pelosi and the gang!!

bbsam

Staff member
Nothing Pelosi and the gang did could have done the democrats more good than Rush rumbling in with his opinion. Again, all the republican candidates, Boehner, Cantor, and others had to do was either completely ignore it (not likely) or admit that Rush was wrong because the issue at hand (according to their view) had nothing to do with sex, health or even contraception. But instead, they rush to his aid by pointing fingers and crying about double standards. So again I ask, where is the freedom of religion debate? The republicans by not being influenced by Rush (yeah, right) have ceded the terms of the debate to the democrats. So now I invite you here to make the case that religion is under attack by the Obama administration since no republican leaders seem to be doing so.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Nothing Pelosi and the gang did could have done the democrats more good than Rush rumbling in with his opinion. Again, all the republican candidates, Boehner, Cantor, and others had to do was either completely ignore it (not likely) or admit that Rush was wrong because the issue at hand (according to their view) had nothing to do with sex, health or even contraception. But instead, they rush to his aid by pointing fingers and crying about double standards. So again I ask, where is the freedom of religion debate? The republicans by not being influenced by Rush (yeah, right) have ceded the terms of the debate to the democrats. So now I invite you here to make the case that religion is under attack by the Obama administration since no republican leaders seem to be doing so.
Well, in the end, I feel Rush is not a GOP rep. and I don't have to try and figure out where he was coming from. He was wrong, he apologized......so crucify him I guess with 9 inch nails. Seems like a lot of wasted energy for someone who isn't an elected official.

av8torntn

peace

TOS

Your leader has commanded you to lose your fake outrage.