The myth of black on black crime

bbsam

Staff member
That's not fair, 804. I asked island to answer that question in another forum and you went and gave him the answer.:wink2:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Being a logic based person, your proposition is inherently false.

Your own info states that almost all crimes against blacks is by blacks.

The fact that almost all crime against a race by a member of the same race is enlightening but makes sense.

What would be interesting is what percent of the population of a race commits a person-on-person crime.

Upsmule

The fact that almost all crime against a race by a member of the same race is enlightening but makes sense.

What would be interesting is what percent of the population of a race commits a person-on-person crime.

Look at the US prison population and there's your simple answer.

moreluck

golden ticket member
2ekt2yf.jpg

bbsam

Staff member

But it begs the question, if 86% of crime against whites is by other whites, why do we not discuss "white on white" crime?

island1fox

Here let me make it simple for the math wizards.

Blacks--12.6 percent of the population --including the very young --the very old and the very good -----commit over 50% of all murders in the united states. A good guess would be about three percent of the total Blacks.

Sorry --not racist--statistics --ignoring the plight of the good people and the future generation -----like excuse makers do --the politicians and the race baiters --there is your Injustice and Racism.

Babies having Babies to single moms --almost 73% of all born ---so called "fathers" disappearing --young Black Men --No guidance --No discipline --drift from the education system ---Highest dropout rate ---Listen to "gansta rap" and th glorifying message of 'BITC--- AND hO'S---drift into crime -gangs-drugs-murder and end up in Prison --only to come out and start the damning cycle over again -----Right in front of our eyes in all the inner cities --yet we are in a state of denial --because like me ---If you call to have this carnage and waste of lives stopped --you are called a racist ------I look directly in the mirror every day ---People that deny straight forward facts --for political or any reasons --can you ?? How can we have solutions --when so many deny the problem exists ???:sick:

island1fox

:sick:804,

Well so much for myths --reality sucks sometimes.

I am sure you remember your 804 hero RON CAREY. How come Uncle Ronnie would scream at the top of his lungs when Drivers were held up in Harlem or Bed sty ???

How come Uncle Ron wanted to "boycott" --NOT SERVICE THE BLACK COMMUNITY. I FOUGHT TOOTH AND NAIL AGAINST THAT -----I know that after I left --there are certain portions of 804 that receive 'POSTCARDS" instead of packages ---disgraceful --so much for myths . Good law abiding people because of very low numbers of dirtbags have to suffer.

Of course --no-one would say that RONNIE was a Racist
:sad-little:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
But it begs the question, if 86% of crime against whites is by other whites, why do we not discuss "white on white" crime?

We don't because they are arrested and put in jail and no makes a big deal about it.

It does not sell newspapers or increase ratings on TV is probably closer to the real reason.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
People who have jobs and work can pay for an attorney other than public defenders.

nice,Blame them for being Black.
Blacks in many urban areas simply do not have the same opportunities whites in the burbs have.I think you need to get out of your Lily White subburb and do some volunteer work in the inner city. The scales will fall from your eyes and you won't be so quick to blame people for the circumstances of their birth. For inner city blacks there often are NO jobs,not in the legal sense anyways.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
nice,Blame them for being Black.
Blacks in many urban areas simply do not have the same opportunities whites in the burbs have.I think you need to get out of your Lily White subburb and do some volunteer work in the inner city. The scales will fall from your eyes and you won't be so quick to blame people for the circumstances of their birth. For inner city blacks there often are NO jobs,not in the legal sense anyways.

More did not mention black but along the line of thought you brought up ...

Why do people live in the inner cities? Why do they stay there?

I grew up in a small town (3000 pop) surrounded by miles of empty forest.
There was not much opportunity there either so I left as quickly as I could.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

hoax,go up behind Turner Field or the Housing projects by Georgia Tech and let me know what you see job wise for these people. I'm guessing most are trapped there not by desire,but but reality.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

hoax,go up behind Turner Field or the Housing projects by Georgia Tech and let me know what you see job wise for these people. I'm guessing most are trapped there not by desire,but but reality.

What a load. They sit there cash there government checks and do nothing to change anything.

I doubt any of us came from royalty or ultra rich families. Somewhere along the way an ancestor or ourselves went out on a limb and made something of ourselves.

Look at all the black athletes that have ended up in shootings or in the middle of drug busts. What do they say oh I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. No it's because all the money in the world won't change a thug. Example Aaron Hernandez.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Perhaps they should contact the pres.....he said jobs are #1 for him.......they could probably catch him on the 4th or 5th hole at Andrews.
You are the 'inserter' of color !!!! I didn't mention any color in my post......purposely.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

That answer is a dodge at best but I don't know the answer either so not being argumentative.

At a more macro level, the same thing could be said of Detroit.
Why do people just stay somewhere where the future is hopeless.
Do they think there is hope?
Is it to stay with family?
Is it to stay on the "land" they grew up on?

I've had family and friends say they respect my initiative to leave my hometown but to me it was just common sense.
80% of the people there are "trapped" there in less than desirable financial situations.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
What a load. They sit there cash there government checks and do nothing to change anything.

I doubt any of us came from royalty or ultra rich families. Somewhere along the way an ancestor or ourselves went out on a limb and made something of ourselves.

Look at all the black athletes that have ended up in shootings or in the middle of drug busts. What do they say oh I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. No it's because all the money in the world won't change a thug. Example Aaron Hernandez.

your view is skewed from being brought up as white middle class ,as mine once was. Blaming the poor urban blacks for their plight is akin to blaming a rape victim. I ahve no idea of how to change things: you have generations of people who know nothing else but selling drugs,prostitution and robbery as a source of income. He i'll put my flame suit on and say the main reason change has never come for these people is because the White Establishment dosent want these people to be empowered. In a very real sense it's a throwback to Serfdom. Keep them dependent on the Government ,and when they do the only things they know to earn a living put them in jail and proclaim the establishment is 'Tough on Crime'. the War on Drugs is a VERY good example of this

Last edited: