The National Debt, Do You Worry About It?

Over70irregs

In a lot of areas of the country companies like Blackrock are buying up available homes then charging high rent. Makes it very difficult for young couples starting out. There's capitalism, then there's predation.
There are also companies that sell slices of houses to investors at $100 a pop.

"We'll have to pass it before we find out what's in it"

Nancy Pelosi
A non answer to my question.

What is Trump's national housing policy? Can you go on his or the RNC's website and find anything about it?

In truth, he doesn't have a policy and will only have a policy if it benefits himself.

vantexan

A non answer to my question.

What is Trump's national housing policy? Can you go on his or the RNC's website and find anything about it?

In truth, he doesn't have a policy and will only have a policy if it benefits himself.
I'll pass that up the chain of command and get that straightened out. Your guy is president now. What's his policy? Does the inflation he's responsible for help first time homebuyers? Any other homebuyers?

Over70irregs

I'm confused. Your post says "home affordability." Assumed that is average home prices.
I know I was confused When I saw it also. I had to read it three times. It was just pure income. Only reason we are shocked is that most of us are already locked in. That’s why I tell people that income that you’re making is not going to be enough. It is running away from you. 1 Trillion/100 Days worth.

Over70irregs

Isn't that list the prices the houses should be, based upon the income levels in those cities?

Ex: San Jose, CA should be $454,296; instead of $1,200,000 (actual price now.)
If you live in San Jose it now requires an approximate top 1% income on average. Blame the increases in property tax and homeownership expenses as well. My mother told me her payment rose hundreds of dollars with Nationwide insurance. (I don’t think they want us comfortable in our cheaper mortgages so they are coming after us but I could be wrong)

Over70irregs

Those income stats scare me guy’s seriously. I would invite anybody to tell me that I am mistaken, off-base or wrong. I would not take offense I just don’t see how anybody can survive with that. Please tell me those figures are wrong. If not, that means there has to be some sort of insurance bushwhacking going on across the country

Borrowing $16 Trillion is ok, according to Biden

It’s funny what trillions in tax breaks for corporations and the super wealthy over 10 years will do to federal budget deficits.

Tried to tell you guys this years ago and you didn’t listen.

vantexan

It’s funny what trillions in tax breaks for corporations and the super wealthy over 10 years will do to federal budget deficits.

Tried to tell you guys this years ago and you didn’t listen.
You'll have to make your mind up. Either we have an economy that gives breaks to those who create jobs and provide the world's largest economy or we tax and regulate them into a stagnant economy that provides little opportunity. Playing the envy/punish the rich game for votes never ends up well.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We don't have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem. Doesn't matter anyway, we're doomed.

Last edited: