The National Debt, Do You Worry About It?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Seems irresponsible. Democrats and Republicans alike keep borrowing and spending. No one questions historical data on what affects this can have on a society.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Money is just a silly game.
Google the federal reserve. Study. Really get into it.
Nothing will happen with the federal debt; until it is decided that something will happen with the federal debt

Nothing will happen with the federal debt; until it is decided that something will happen with the federal debt
President Bill Clinton balanced the Federal budget and started to pay off the National debt. So the country elected a Republican president who blew up the deficit.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Have any governments lost big playing this game?

Have any governments lost big playing this game?
“Lost big”
You sound like Trump Wally!
I think the whole thing is forcefully influenced in favor of the interests of the financial elite.
We keep racking up debt, they keep storing money off shore.
What gives? I have no idea Wally. I wish I did

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
President Bill Clinton balanced the Federal budget and started to pay off the National debt. So the country elected a Republican president who blew up the deficit.
Clinton also had no wars to fund, no recession to climb out of and he actually screwed the American worker with NAFTA.

He may have been another Democrat hero, but he was blatantly corrupt (do you know what the country of Qatar gave him for his 65th birthday which Hillary did not disclose while she was Sec of State???)

He is also a scumbag!

Clinton also had no wars to fund, no recession to climb out of and he actually screwed the American worker with NAFTA.

He may have been another Democrat hero, but he was blatantly corrupt (do you know what the country of Qatar gave him for his 65th birthday which Hillary did not disclose while she was Sec of State???)

He is also a scumbag!
Like a good little conservative.
Your masters are so pleased.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

He is also a scumbag!
NAFTA was a disasta! Teamsters we’re against it but the union loving Dems wanted to start the American decline! Don’t believe that Democrats are pro union, they’re pro globalist

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
FBE55D2C-399E-483B-9D2E-5368393FE2A2.jpeg
9E11CEFD-E7AE-4122-BE99-525F02F62FBF.jpeg