The New Snowflake- School Grading System

It will be fine

Many people dispute Keynes. His theories were popular for a while but have been shown to not work in the real world.
No one debates the existence of the multiplier effect. No one argues that the economic impact of $1 spent by the government is $1 of GDP growth. That dollar gets spent and becomes income for someone else and then part of that dollar gets spent again. It’s not a controversial concept.

vantexan

No one debates the existence of the multiplier effect. No one argues that the economic impact of $1 spent by the government is $1 of GDP growth. That dollar gets spent and becomes income for someone else and then part of that dollar gets spent again. It’s not a controversial concept.
Citing Keynes to justify spending and spending is controversial. If it had the desired effect poverty would've been eliminated long ago.

It will be fine

Citing Keynes to justify spending and spending is controversial. If it had the desired effect poverty would've been eliminated long ago.
I cited the multiplier effect to demonstrate the fallacy that everything provided by the government has to be forcibly taken from someone else. It’s just not how economics works.

Your argument is as stupid as claiming if Jesus actually cared about poor people there wouldn’t be poverty.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I cited the multiplier effect to demonstrate the fallacy that everything provided by the government has to be forcibly taken from someone else. It’s just not how economics works.

Your argument is as stupid as claiming if Jesus actually cared about poor people there wouldn’t be poverty.
You're saying that government spending $1 creates $5. What you're not saying is that original $1 is worth MORE than the resulting $5.

Only stupidity believes government spending doesn't come from the taxpayer.

vantexan

But it is what's done to justify overspending. At the end of the day very little changes except we're deeper in debt and servicing that debt takes an ever bigger piece of the Federal pie.

vantexan

What? 1 is less than 5. The government can create money. That’s how money works.
Yet printing money got Obama in hot water with some of the nation's biggest creditors. Why should they buy our bonds if their return is worth less and less? Ask the Weimer Republic. You can't print your way out of serious debt without the system eventually collapsing.

vantexan

By the way Jesus said the poor you'll have with you always.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The printing of every extra dollar dilutes the value of all other dollars regardless of whether you have fiat currency, or if the money is backed by a commodity. And if you think it's as simple as just printing more money, you don't understand how the Treasury and the Federal Reserve Banking system interact.

Does Government Spending Stimulate the Economy?

This economist doesn't believe that government spending has a multiplier effect. His findings are that it actually reduces GDP by $.50 for every dollar spent.

El Correcto

god is dead
Lol, another reason we need charter schools.

School district scraps traditional ‘A-friend’ grading system for kinder, gentler model | The College Fix
This person is a :censored2:. friend isn’t as low as you can go. The grading curve is A-I, I got I’s on my report card my sophomore year, just didn’t show up.

El Correcto

god is dead
My high school used to have a two tardy policy. If you were late to two classes they would send you home. I’d show up late for my first class, then my second and get sent home. This helped me avoid having to go back to court for truancy. I technically wasn’t truant, just suspended.

I got all I’s that semester for Incomplete.
It’s the smart man’s friend, friend meant you bothered to show up because you’re a coward somewhere you didn’t wanna be.