The night they drove ole' Dixie down....

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Sounds like there could really be trouble if Biden's approval ratings end up slipping below where Trump's were during his Presidency.
Wait for October when we either run out of money to fund government programs or BORROW more from the Chinese or whoever Joe blows to get some $$$

Think he’s humiliating the USA now????

MAKAVELI

The south is starting rise up just not in the way the racist cuckservatives were thinking. 🤣

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
Sounds like there could really be trouble if Biden's approval ratings end up slipping below where Trump's were during his Presidency.
Yeah, look what all the Marxist groups and politicians organized with those summer riots. It was pretty bad tbh. I never seen anything like that in my life.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
That was such a beautiful street with all the statues in intersections. Next homeless people will be putting up tents to sleep. SMH.
E983BC0E-49BD-42BB-BE54-565390CC9C59.jpeg
D570A485-9102-466A-B929-AC199BF0FC8B.jpeg
B87B48A0-9F44-41A7-8FD5-DFB4F688369A.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
That was such a beautiful street with all the statues in intersections. Next homeless people will be putting up tents to sleep. SMH. View attachment 351274View attachment 351275View attachment 351276
They are destroying the history of the nation. Everything that doesn’t glorify left wing views will be torn down, even Abraham Lincoln and the union are racist to these people, the constitution is racist, everything that isn’t absolute equality is racist.

Box Ox

The more unpopular the federal government becomes the more popular rebels will become.
Yeah, look what all the Marxist groups and politicians organized with those summer riots. It was pretty bad tbh. I never seen anything like that in my life.

I agree. Just thought you were talking about a neo-Confederate movement or something.

MAKAVELI

They are destroying the history of the nation. Everything that doesn’t glorify left wing views will be torn down, even Abraham Lincoln and the union are racist to these people, the constitution is racist, everything that isn’t absolute equality is racist.
28f6acf70c233e1c53232d91de28ab4f.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
I agree. Just thought you were talking about a neo-Confederate movement or something.
Right wingers tend to be less violent overall. We don’t view the entire system or form of government as constitutionalized injustice. We see good in America, hell we think it is the best place in the world. The left can’t say that.

PT Car Washer

The last Summer trump was president. Riots, disease, unemployment, surrender to the Taliban. Is it any wonder America threw trump out of the White House.

PT Car Washer

Right wingers tend to be less violent overall. We don’t view the entire system or form of government as constitutionalized injustice. We see good in America, hell we think it is the best place in the world. The left can’t say that.
I saw how non violent right wing extremist can be at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. And at Charlottesville.

Box Ox

I saw how non violent right wing extremist can be at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. And at Charlottesville.

"Video captured by NBC News shows a crowd reacting to the sounds of gunshots near the George Floyd memorial site in Minneapolis on the one-year anniversary."

rod

Retired 22 years
"Video captured by NBC News shows a crowd reacting to the sounds of gunshots near the George Floyd memorial site in Minneapolis on the one-year anniversary."

Screw Geo. Floyd——-Screw Minneapolis——-Screw a bunch of gun shots—- - I hope they all kill each other.

PCM Troll

Idiot. You've been tricked and don't even know it. How do you erase that slavery ever existed in America? You remove everything that acknowledges slavery ever existed by starting with statues. Then you allow black people to rewrite history and let them take credit for things they didn't do. While black people are busy celebrating their hollow victories, you slowly start to remove anything about slavery from school books and online media. By the time black people realize what's going on and complain that their history and struggle in America has been erased, white people will look at them and say "wtf are you talking about? Slavery never existed in America. If you're so sure, can you prove it?" NOPE! But hey, keep on doing what you're doing and keep celebrating.

PCM Troll

The last Summer trump was president. Riots, disease, unemployment, surrender to the Taliban. Is it any wonder America threw trump out of the White House.
What timeline are you living in? You're one of those people who never takes responsibility for their own actions and always blames others.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You do know Arlington National Cemetery was formerly Robert E. Lee's plantation? That's right, all those dead soldiers are buried where black slaves used to toil. We must right this wrong and tear up those graves!
Our last POTUS would probably agree with you.

According to The Atlantic magazine, Mr Trump cancelled a visit to a US cemetery outside Paris in 2018 because he said it was "filled with losers".
The allegations have since been corroborated by two senior military officials in a story by AP news agency.
During a visit to France in 2018, Mr Trump cancelled a visit to the Aise-Marne American Cemetery, and at the time the White House blamed poor weather.
However four sources told The Atlantic he rejected the idea of visiting because the rain would dishevel his hair, and he did not believe it important to honour America's war dead.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Our last POTUS would probably agree with you.

According to The Atlantic magazine, Mr Trump cancelled a visit to a US cemetery outside Paris in 2018 because he said it was "filled with losers".
The allegations have since been corroborated by two senior military officials in a story by AP news agency.
During a visit to France in 2018, Mr Trump cancelled a visit to the Aise-Marne American Cemetery, and at the time the White House blamed poor weather.
However four sources told The Atlantic he rejected the idea of visiting because the rain would dishevel his hair, and he did not believe it important to honour America's war dead.
Debunked.
You fell for fake news.