The NO Vote Once Again Prevails!

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Take a look at the latest article...something about $600 a vote. In the art, TDU editors have deduced Minnesota and Wisconsin carried the vote because FT's in those locals are already in union H&W plans and won't face "healthcare cuts". That's pure speculation as they have no idea how those plans will be affected in the next five years. Then they neglect to mention both locals have substantial numbers of PT's (at least 50%) going into TeamCare, which according to TDU logic, should indicate less support than actually happened. Then they miraculously missed the FACT that both locals returned more total votes, and both locals increased the yes vote margin to over 80%. Which in the end indicates more members going from the UPS plan into TeamCare voted yes.

Pure speculation? It's in black & white. It's simple math.

C

chuchu

Yes, simple math. That's TDU's problem, a bit too simple. Can you walk us through this simple math? You know, for us folks that look at math in a different way?
Let's just let the TDU thing go and concentrate on putting the pieces back together. We still have some things to work out but arguing over TDU gets us no where. Let's work on making the lazy BAs do their job. We could use some help from each other in that department.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Dude, give up the TDU obsession already. I'm not a member of TDU. Here's a newsflash for you: If someone doesn't like or approve of Junior Hoffa, or a sub-par contract, that doesn't mean a thing about TDU. It may--MAY--just mean they are concerned about the issue at hand.

I was talking about math because Inthegame was saying that no one knows how the H & W plans will be affected in the next five years. That is not true. The plans are settled. The benefits are already set, hence, simple math. My comments had nothing to do with TDU.

Jeez, you seem like you desperately need a villain or some drama in your life.

Are we done yet?
After stink and I being persecuted on this site for openly voting yes and the crap we were given for it nope. We aren't done here yet. People joined this site for the sole purpose of spewing hate and personal attacks at us. People came out of the woodwork that had not posted for years also to come at us because we supported this contract. I've been a member of this site for a long time now and really had no problems with anyone except upstate. Now all of a sudden I'm Dave just because I voted yes and put it out there. No right. I'm not ready yet just for this reason. I'm really hoping that after this all settles down a lot of these people go away and never post again because they are rotten trolls.

Also I started the TDU sucks thread a while back because of a steward conference call that was supposed to be private and TDU gave out the number so management could listen along with other that weren't invited. Is that cool to do. Is that a good organization???????

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
After stink and I being persecuted on this site for openly voting yes and the crap we were given for it nope. We aren't done here yet. People joined this site for the sole purpose of spewing hate and personal attacks at us. People came out of the woodwork that had not posted for years also to come at us because we supported this contract. I've been a member of this site for a long time now and really had no problems with anyone except upstate. Now all of a sudden I'm Dave just because I voted yes and put it out there. No right. I'm not ready yet just for this reason. I'm really hoping that after this all settles down a lot of these people go away and never post again because they are rotten trolls.

Dave wasn't Dave for what he said or thought.
He was Dave because of the way he said it.

Dave wasn't Dave for what he said or thought.
He was Dave because of the way he said it.
I simply voted yes and admitted to it. My favorite turd was realbrown1. He said he wouldn't have had a problem with me and personally attacked me if I would have voted yes. He said he joins this site just because of me. How do you argue with a troll like this and there were others.

Now I'm desensitized and ready do play on here. Can you blame me. I posted something a will back that a member of mine posted on TDU and he asked me to post on this site. He's a great friend and he know of me on this site as do most people in my location and after I posted this you slammed me and said you almost neg reped me.

You are my boy and this is what I get. I said it wasent my words in my post just a to or for a friend. Do you see how everyone has taken it overboard. I've just been fighting back all alone because this is who I have always been. I'm a yes voter but the worst steward there ever was or I'm a sup or I'm a company man. You know me personally and you know I've got more balls than almost anyone on this freaking site and I've been through things at ups that the best of the best haven't eve dreamed or seen.

​These same crap posters have slammed me and you continue to like there posts. It was just 5 months ago that Cheryl had you on the roles and ready to be off this site for good and I begged her and vouched for you to reverse it. I know you didn't ask me but that's the steward or clown in the rodeo that I am and I always try to work it out. For Christ sake I tried to fix the tieguy situation.

C

chuchu

I'm not mad at anyone and definitely not a troll. There's just a lot of dissapointment for many who wanted the contract to be less concessionary for the part timers. I hope you can understand that and ALOT of remarks toward the members that voted no were abusive as well. Let's not acquire selective memories.

I'm not mad at anyone and definitely not a troll. There's just a lot of dissapointment for many who wanted the contract to be less concessionary for the part timers. I hope you can understand that and ALOT of remarks toward the members that voted no were abusive as well. Let's not acquire selective memories.
I never started anything I was just personally attacked. So I fight/post back. The difference between a lot of posters here and I is that I really would say these things I post on here to your face but most don't have these kind of ball. All my 8700 post and most people in my barn know who I am. Anyone no what or who you are on this forum?? I'm betting no. There's people on this site that know I'm telling the truth.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I simply voted yes and admitted to it. My favorite turd was realbrown1. He said he wouldn't have had a problem with me and personally attacked me if I would have voted yes. He said he joins this site just because of me. How do you argue with a troll like this and there were others.

Now I'm desensitized and ready do play on here. Can you blame me. I posted something a will back that a member of mine posted on TDU and he asked me to post on this site. He's a great friend and he know of me on this site as do most people in my location and after I posted this you slammed me and said you almost neg reped me.

You are my boy and this is what I get. I said it wasent my words in my post just a to or for a friend. Do you see how everyone has taken it overboard. I've just been fighting back all alone because this is who I have always been. I'm a yes voter but the worst steward there ever was or I'm a sup or I'm a company man. You know me personally and you know I've got more balls than almost anyone on this freaking site and I've been through things at ups that the best of the best haven't eve dreamed or seen.

​These same crap posters have slammed me and you continue to like there posts. It was just 5 months ago that Cheryl had you on the roles and ready to be off this site for good and I begged her and vouched for you to reverse it. I know you didn't ask me but that's the steward or clown in the rodeo that I am and I always try to work it out. For Christ sake I tried to fix the tieguy situation.

I like you, always have.
We simply don't agree in this one particular instance.
You indeed posted something for somebody else and I didn't like it and said so.
Tell your friend I said so, but don't misinterpret that as an insult to you.
I stayed out of it for a long time in deference to you, my friend.
I got several PM's asking me where I was and why I wasn't posting.
Well, that's why.
In the end, I jumped in because I couldn't stand the "Stink" on you anymore.

C

chuchu

I never started anything I was just personally attacked. So I fight/post back. The difference between a lot of posters here and I is that I really would say these things I post on here to your face but most don't have these kind of ball. All my 8700 post and most people in my barn know who I am. Anyone no what or who you are on this forum?? I'm betting no. There's people on this site that know I'm telling the truth.
Yeah, people know me here. 407, I have no problem telling something to anyone's face but logistically it's expensive for me to. You fight for what you believe and I respect that. I do also. And you hate TDU as much as I (and many others) hate what Hoffa/Hall "negotiated" against our members. I don't mind duking it out with an enemy but I really hate getting sucker punched by someone I trusted (and paid dues to).

stink219

I like you, always have. We simply don't agree in this one particular instance. You indeed posted something for somebody else and I didn't like it and said so. Tell your friend I said so, but don't misinterpret that as an insult to you. I stayed out of it for a long time in deference to you, my friend. I got several PM's asking me where I was and why I wasn't posting. Well, that's why. In the end, I jumped in because I couldn't stand the "Stink" on you anymore.
Was that a dig bubble?

Yeah, people know me here. 407, I have no problem telling something to anyone's face but logistically it's expensive for me to. You fight for what you believe and I respect that. I do also. And you hate TDU as much as I (and many others) hate what Hoffa/Hall "negotiated" against our members. I don't mind duking it out with an enemy but I really gate getting sucker punched by someone I trusted (and paid dues to).
I respect that