The NO Vote Once Again Prevails!

C

chuchu

Some of the people in your barn know me.
Why can't this be like the coyote and the roadrunner cartoon where they hear the 5 O'clock whistle blow and they all go punch out and go home friends? Oh well, I have to admit, sometimes the Tasmanian devil character is my hero too.

stink219

The majority has spoken. It is what it is. Brown cafe has turned from a q&a, to a place to complain. What are we gonna do after strike?

C

chuchu

The majority has spoken. It is what it is. Brown cafe has turned from a q&a, to a place to complain. What are we gonna do after strike?
You mean the majority of the 35% that actually voted?

We're going to complain about our helpers.... that's what.

stink219

My dog died in the living room last night right in front of the kids after gong to the vet in the morning and the vet said he was ok still.
That sucks man. Sorry. A dog is truly man's best friend. My ex wife always wanted to be my best friend. I told her it could never happen. She said why not? I said, until the day I can come home cocked out of my mind at 4am and you are still so happy to see me, the dog will remain my best friend.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
That sucks man. Sorry. A dog is truly man's best friend. My ex wife always wanted to be my best friend. I told her it could never happen. She said why not? I said, until the day I can come home cocked out of my mind at 4am and you are still so happy to see me, the dog will remain my best friend.

You just had the wrong wife.

C

chuchu

A dog only gives affection, unconditionally. People aren't like that. To lose a dog is bad but one dying in front of your family is unspeakably devastating.

C

chuchu

It's already proven that there would be no national strike. The NMA already passed so the majority wouldn't support a strike. A large percent of the No voters wouldn't either.
The No voters were banking on the company being so concerned about the strike possibility getting more media coverage if the central was voted down that they would be willing to fix more of the bad language and other issues in the contract proposal.
Don't have to worry about that next time. It looks like the IBT Package Director will have control of that. Correct me if I'm wrong, but depending on who we vote in as Gen Pres, we may have just lost local autonomy when this is all over.

This post made me laugh I needed it