The Orange County Benedict Arnold (TN)

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I think it's time we all find out where the OC Benedict Arnold stands on the issues facing our union today.

The OCBA attacks certain members and certain facts, but never seems to give his position on the issues.

So, do you support H, and will support and vote with the H slate at the convention if elected to be delegate?

Do you support PK in his re-election bid this fall?

If H ask for a dues increase at a special delegate election (like he has done before) will you support and vote for it?

You are on a delegate slate for PK, it is only fair to inform the local of your views.

I think it's time we all find out where the OC Benedict Arnold stands on the issues facing our union today.

The OCBA attacks certain members and certain facts, but never seems to give his position on the issues.

So, do you support H, and will support and vote with the H slate at the convention if elected to be delegate?

Do you support PK in his re-election bid this fall?

If H ask for a dues increase at a special delegate election (like he has done before) will you support and vote for it?

You are on a delegate slate for PK, it is only fair to inform the local of your views.
I think you are e all ov r pk's rooster like a crazy ex girlfriend.