The Policies That Failed

Schweddy

Balls
That's what I'm talking about.. I did a ton of research a while back and found a lot of good points from MFE. Totally changed my outlook and opened my eyes to shortfalls in management and leadership. Question is, what happens when you connect the dots, old fart?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
How could that be? That guy from Texas says that Trump's election represents a populace movement. Wouldn't his policies benefit the general populace?

Oh, you mean they guy fleeing to Mexico? I think he is right in that this is a "populist movement" in the sense that it is the last great stand of the uneducated White man. Most didn't bother to go to college (or finish), and they expect to have a good-paying job in an economy which has globalized and left them behind. Just because Daddy was a well-paid auto worker, logger, or coal miner doesn't entitle one to the same type of job, yet that's what Trump is promising, by blaming "the others" who are stealing those jobs.

The problem is that those jobs aren't coming back, and they were sold a pack of lies by Trump. So now, it's open season on minorities, unions, and liberals, the main ones getting the blame. Oh, and don't forget China, whose economy is so interdependent on ours that a trade war would kill both of our economies. Women are also the enemy.

Look at the racist rants of Trump's NYC buddy who hopes Obama dies and that Michelle goes back to the jungle. I won't dignify his statements by even mentioning his name. The Trump camp has "no comment", which means they are OK with it.

Trump's policies will benefit the aristocracy (read Fred S) for now, and ultimately, the Democrats, because 4 years of Trump will drive all of the minorities and folks who can't be bothered to vote to the polls, where they will vote Democratic, because Trump will prove the GOP is anti-worker, anti-union, racist, and anti-female. Reaganomics was a failure, and Trumpanomics is essentially the same pile of crap. The rich aren't going to do anything but buy nicer homes, new airplanes, cars and boats. They could care less about the common man. Just like Trump.

We'll see if the POS even lasts 4 years.

Oldfart

He, like you is topped out and has been for a long time. He has a better deal than any new hire gets or is likely to ever get. I have a pretty good deal as a contractor carrying little debt. I would caution most people against contracting fresh right now. The deal they would get with a large debt load wouldn't be worth the stress. Understand the difference?
If MFE hates his job so much and preaches family over money, why continue to work at a place you hate. If I got a discount at a restaurant but hated the food, I wouldn't keep eating there. He can't need the money. He bragged that his net worth was over 9 million $. Maybe he could liquidate some and live comfortably.

It will be fine

If MFE hates his job so much and preaches family over money, why continue to work at a place you hate. If I got a discount at a restaurant but hated the food, I wouldn't keep eating there. He can't need the money. He bragged that his net worth was over 9 million $. Maybe he could liquidate some and live comfortably.
Wow you are the GOP. Make up a lie and repeat it constantly in the hopes that people will believe it. I've read all the posts here for years. He's never claimed to be worth 9 mil. you made that claim. If you hate everyone's opinion here why do you keep posting? Same stupid argument you're making right?

Oldfart

Wow you are the GOP. Make up a lie and repeat it constantly in the hopes that people will believe it. I've read all the posts here for years. He's never claimed to be worth 9 mil. you made that claim. If you hate everyone's opinion here why do you keep posting? Same stupid argument you're making right?
You need to quit drinking the MFE kool-aid. Said his house was worth 1.5 mil or so and he was worth 10 times what I was worth. I found his quote and then he denied saying it. So either he lied when he said it or his math skills are lacking.

It will be fine

You need to quit drinking the MFE kool-aid. Said his house was worth 1.5 mil or so and he was worth 10 times what I was worth. I found his quote and then he denied saying it. So either he lied when he said it or his math skills are lacking.
So you're worth 900k and we should all be impressed with what a great life fedex has provided for you? You brag about your money all the time and it's not a very large sum. Get over yourself.

Oldfart

So you're worth 900k and we should all be impressed with what a great life fedex has provided for you? You brag about your money all the time and it's not a very large sum. Get over yourself.
Didn't brag about my net worth. I just used it for math purposes when MFE made his statement saying his net worth was 10 times mine. I live comfortably and will retire shortly the same way. It is not what money you have, it is what you do with that money that separates the men from the boys.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

SOSDD.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Post the quote(s).

Schweddy

Balls
Express -
Elimination of employee reviews affecting pay.
Elimination of recommendations or interviews from Managers, etc., prior to hiring.
Elimination of testing for lift / physical ability.
Elimination of high school requirement or GED for Handlers.
Elimination of shift differential pay.

Not necessarily a policy: No more getting rid of or penalizing bad employees that may result in a Manager getting a poor SFA.

My wish for 2017: If you are a part-time employee who clocks every week of the year over 35 hours, you become full time automatically. Vacations, sick days, personal days, floating holidays, all paid at 8 hours. You've earned it, you should get it.

I like where you went with this BoT.

I make absolutely sure to close the browser if I do SFA on my bosses computer. You can usually click back and it will show all your answers. BoT, can you elaborate on the SFA "bad employees" bit?

I wish bosses weren't bullies and actually focused on leading and appreciating people instead of trying to intimidate and control employees. No turkey or bs breakfast will ever get me to sweep the real issues under the rug. I have learned exponentially more here than from management or peers. Management withholds a ton of info and they're manipulative.

vantexan

I like where you went with this BoT.

I make absolutely sure to close the browser if I do SFA on my bosses computer. You can usually click back and it will show all your answers. BoT, can you elaborate on the SFA "bad employees" bit?

I wish bosses weren't bullies and actually focused on leading and appreciating people instead of trying to intimidate and control employees. No turkey or bs breakfast will ever get me to sweep the real issues under the rug. I have learned exponentially more here than from management or peers. Management withholds a ton of info and they're manipulative.
You do realize the point of this thread is to bait certain people about political issues, right?

Schweddy

Balls
Yeah but I prefer to talk about Fedex

Anything is better than oldfart saying the same thing everyday.

I took an economics class a few years ago and the professor hated raegan. Always making snide remarks about him.

Last edited: