The positive thread

scisector9

I'm healthy, wife is healthy, my three boys are healthy. I have a house, bills are paid, and I got a beer in hand. It's Friday, and life is good.

Cheers

MassWineGuy

Today I went to my center to pick up my last two paychecks for the season. It felt really good to earn what I humbly consider a decent amount of money for the total insanity of peak. Made me feel like most other people who have consistent employment, get paid each week and can afford to go buy a couple of things.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I think that somebody posted on here that if you manually entered the wrong car number, then your DIAD wouldn't sync up with the telematics program.

Back to positive things: My steward told me tonight we could start filing over 9.5 grievances next week, we are still under the old contract.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The barcode over my engine cover wore off a couple of years ago, so I always manually enter my car number. I also show up on all of the telematics reports.
I don't know how. Scanning your barcode links your board and package car together.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I think that somebody posted on here that if you manually entered the wrong car number, then your DIAD wouldn't sync up with the telematics program.

Back to positive things: My steward told me tonight we could start filing over 9.5 grievances next week, we are still under the old contract.
Yep I was over yesterday and today. Plan on filing Tuesday.

W

where I'm at we could do that this week. I think he was off by a week.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Ok I know it's the nature of the beast but we all seem to dwell on the negative here. This thread will be only positives. When you just can't take the negative anymore don't take a break from the site just come here for awhile.

I'll start. After a 12 hour day of white knuckle driving in the snow and single digit wind chills I came home to a wonderful warm home cooked meal by my wife. Made me forget about work real quick.

What was she wearing???

Just kidding.

This entry reminds me of the most prolific thread in BC history.
Meaningless Fluff!!!