Willing to accept part of seasonal Porter termination however strongly feel termination wrongful

Turdferguson

Just a turd
A few years ago I have the chance to be a driver helper I was overweight unmotivated and not A positive thinker the time I spent working with my driver was probably the most fun and motivating experience I've had it any job by the end of my employment for the Christmas season I lost 30 lb had legs like a model and managed to find my self-confidence again yes my driver was a cutie but nothing ever came of this although it was clear there was some sort I've tension I learned you don't crap where you eat so after given a positive rehire I was then sent to a hub where I obtained a temporary porter position under the new supervisor within a matter of weeks I was belittled verbally harassed discriminated upon and although my supervisor and I had a verbal agreement made in front of another supervisor the agreement which we made was that I'm to be notified the evening prior to the shift I'm being requested to work well the supervisor failed to notify me and I was under the impression I was not needed when it was discovered I was not at the shift the second supervisor who had heard our verbal agreement inform me that I should have just showed up anyways and although not on time I did show up to the shift and successfully complete the assigned area and task in a timely manner days later I developed some sort of a allergic reaction leaving me unable too close my mouth my entire face was swollen I pretty much look like Will Smith in that movie Hitch after he suffers the food allergy and still I reported to my shift upon doing so and clocking in my supervisor advise me there was no assignment that could be given to me that I would be able to complete safely given the circumstances of having to be a mouth breather for the shift if you will then he immediately advise me to clock out and go home so I did as requested by my supervisor I return to work the next day clocked in and was promptly terminated in front of all lingering Personnel in plan engineering office there were two circumstances prior to this taking place where I had 2 leave work to obtain a police report due to a stocking ex-boyfriend in fear for my safety and those living in my residence it was absolutely necessary that I take the actions and steps that I did however yes I can take responsibility and understand that leaving a shift is not ideal however as long as one returns and completes the assignment I thought it was a legitimate reason. And even though all this happened the verbal sexist remarks the racial bigotry and degrading references made I still bleeding Brown. Naturally I was given a negative rehire as a porter although while employed at this position I received numerous positive remarks and feedback from other management and supervising personnel in the hub. It really tears me up inside when I see that brown truck on the road or whenever it crosses my path absolutely loved being a driver helper the exposure to the public the customer interactions the physical challenge and The Pride that came was wearing that uniform I will never forget my awesome Christmas as a driver helper and will forever be thankful to that Wicked awesome chicken leg driver I had and all the things he taught me. I only hope he hung on to his Christmas present a wicked flashlight for all those late night Christmas deliveries and thank you to the San Gabriel Valley UPS hub for the brief employment opportunity I only wish there was some way to plead my case two ears that well actually hear me out before casting me aside as if I was some horrible employee who was in need of firing maybe I was I personally don't believe so
You can always try at another UPS location. It never hurts to try. Worst they can say is no.
Good luck to you

Missmyjob

You can always try at another UPS location. It never hurts to try. Worst they can say is no.
Good luck to you
I tried it's like I am red flagged and the circumstances of the termination just don't strike me as needing such severity I mean I kicked but as a helper and I had some interface that was beyond my control