The positive Thread

Indecisi0n

The San Diego beaches are open again and the women in bikinis are out in force. God bless em!

Keep it positive amigos!
83aba142af8ab546fe9c7c5ba36ae58f.jpg

542thruNthru

Going to be at 58 or 59 hours tonight. Management says we have to come in and work till 60 on Saturday no exemptions.

I'm positive I'll come in and work 1 or 2 hours and punch out. Then be paid my guaranteed 8 hours.;)
d0c73c16d388989a09717650b2d4aac0.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Going to be at 58 or 59 hours tonight. Management says we have to come in and work till 60 on Saturday no exemptions.

I'm positive I'll come in and work 1 or 2 hours and punch out. Then be paid my guaranteed 8 hours.;)
View attachment 299244
And they wonder why morale sucks.

our pep talk today was basically....enjoy the weekend. You’re gonna be screwed Monday. Hopefully that means the rest of the week isn’t terrible......hopefully

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
not necessarily but it can be and is used for bad.

its overblown these days.

the protests in the streets gives me much more hope, and is closer to the truth and reality, than sticking your head in teh sand and pretending everything is positive.
What protests? AlI I see is lawlessness not being corrected.

rickyb

What protests? AlI I see is lawlessness not being corrected.
youve been watching too much channel zero. you need to get out in the streets and see it for yourself.

most protests ive ever been to are peaceful. i dont recall seeing violence ever. these protests are mostly peaceful as well. the state seeks to discredit the protests to maintain the status quo.