The Propaganda Machine Has Ran Over Many.

rickyb

Have you given it your all Ricky? I mean truly given it your all?
yea i donated 10 grand total. made $20 /hr for a while, 25 /hr for half a year, 30 for a year and a half, made 30/hr again plus pension since june again.

got my bumper stickers, shirts, gone to protests....probably couldve done more. youtube recently.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nah. People who talk a big game about charity like he does have always told mummy to cut the checks without writing any of their own.
Kid gets high and clicks the donate button on democracynow's website.... thinks he's changing the world.

Next day goes home, raids his parents' pantry, and asks for a couple hundey cause he's short on rent this month.

Truly a revolutionary youth.

rickyb

Kid gets high and clicks the donate button on democracynow's website.... thinks he's changing the world.

Next day goes home, raids his parents' pantry, and asks for a couple hundey cause he's short on rent this month.

Truly a revolutionary youth.
rarely get high.

always paid the rent which was discounted by $200 or so vs if i moved out sooner

btw what do you do trump lover? your cynicism is showing. the matrix has you. do you have any better ideas, mister "i think trump is the second coming"?

rickyb

At least he’s not on here all the time while pretending to be into action.

Seems like there’s a disconnect.
well what does you guys do besides voting? and what else should i do?

your problem boxox is youre too immature to have an honest conversation with.

rickyb

You’re the most immature person on BC. Hope that’s not breaking news for you.
at least DIDO was honest last thing he said

if youre too immature to be honest and concerned with whats true then theres little point besides me making fun of you

rickyb

I'm moving to Mexico Monday. It's a drop in the bucket but my money is going into their economy.
good luck and be careful

i want to leave north america bc i feel like everyone is sleep walking here. i especially admire the french. but im not sure im going to get hired in EU as a cardiographer, ill find out in a few months i think.