The religion of peace strikes again...

trickpony1

YES!! Kill everyone who disagrees with America!!

I bet your boss would let you start your very own route over in the sandbox.

When the natives see how happy you are and after you have imparted wisdom, I'm sure they will want to become more like you and America.

Go for it!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
so why did Japan surrender?
My point is that there is no comparison between Japan and ISIS.

To answer your question though... their navy and air force were pretty much destroyed, their war industry was failing, their people were starving, and more importantly, the soviets declared war on them... which not coincidentally was followed by their surrender. The better question is why did we really drop the bombs.

wayfair

swollen member
My point is that there is no comparison between Japan and ISIS.

To answer your question though... their navy and air force were pretty much destroyed, their war industry was failing, their people were starving, and more importantly, the soviets declared war on them... which not coincidentally was followed by their surrender. The better question is why did we really drop the bombs.

that's conjecture... many episodes about it

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
no no, 2680
Exactly, that post was about how unchristian the bombings were, or how unchristian america is, or perhaps just how un-peaceful christianity really is, depending on how you look at it.

It had nothing to do with the middle east, you directed the conversation in that direction by trying to use the Japan bombings as justification for your brilliant idea to solve all of our problems in the middle east by nuking them.

wayfair

swollen member
It had nothing to do with the middle east, you directed the conversation in that direction by trying to use the Japan bombings as justification for your brilliant idea to solve all of our problems in the middle east by nuking them.

my brilliant idea???????????? smh

sorry pal.... it's all conjecture

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So we should nuke Iraq?
Hell, Germany occupied France during WW2, would you have suggested we drop a nuclear bomb on France, or Belgium, or the Netherlands?

I didn't say that, actually far from it. Nuke ISIS. We know where they are, hell they're not trying to blend in. Nuke Raqqa first, then wherever the rest of the cockroaches scatter, follow them.

Isis isn't "occupying" lands, it's taking them over. Once they're in ISIS' control, I would absolutely support bombing them to smithereens

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Operation Rolling Thunder 2015 .

Load up the B-52s and start at one side of an occupied city with a line of dropped bombs that slowly moves toward the city .
As the line moves forward the ISIS forces will run away .
Have some A-10s ambush them as they flee .
Then the local military forces can move into the city for mopping up .

Keep repeating this until ISIS is cornered into a small region and then flatten them .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Operation Rolling Thunder 2015 .

Load up the B-52s and start at one side of an occupied city with a line of dropped bombs that slowly moves toward the city .
As the line moves forward the ISIS forces will run away .
Have some A-10s ambush them as they flee .
Then the local military forces can move into the city for mopping up .

Keep repeating this until ISIS is cornered into a small region and then flatten them .

HAHAH...

Drive national debt over 30 trillion dollars..

Smooth move exlax.

TOS

wayfair

swollen member
attachment.php