The RIP Thread

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I almost spit my Pepsi out just now. I gave blood this morning and in the questionnaire room they had one hanging. I asked the phlebotomist if she had this new year's calendar yet already knowing the answer.

She said her driver hadn't given them all one yet. I told her that they better find a new source for the calendar cuz we too cheap to give em anymore. She almost had a look of resentment towards me and said, "Wish the UPS guy would have told us that before we gave all OURS away during the last blood drive."

I couldn't help but laugh even knowing that this was a mistake as she would soon be puncturing my vein...

542thruNthru

I almost spit my Pepsi out just now. I gave blood this morning and in the questionnaire room they had one hanging. I asked the phlebotomist if she had this new year's calendar yet already knowing the answer.

She said her driver hadn't given them all one yet. I told her that they better find a new source for the calendar cuz we too cheap to give em anymore. She almost had a look of resentment towards me and said, "Wish the UPS guy would have told us that before we gave all OURS away during the last blood drive."

I couldn't help but laugh even knowing that this was a mistake as she would soon be puncturing my vein...

I doubt their driver even know. All of ours and even my management don't know we are not getting calendars this year.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I have always hung a UPS calendar on my kitchen wall. I would write down my vacation weeks, doctor appointments, and other important dates. I had a lot of customers that would always ask for one. Just another tradition the bean counters did away with.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I have always hung a UPS calendar on my kitchen wall. I would write down my vacation weeks, doctor appointments, and other important dates. I had a lot of customers that would always ask for one. Just another tradition the bean counters did away with.
There went my stocking stuffers !!

moreluck

golden ticket member

Thanks for giving!!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I give blood 3 or 4 times a year at the VFW Red Cross blood drives. I swear the Red Cross calls me every other week to donate. They would suck a person dry if you let them.
My sister and her husband give blood every 6-8 weeks. The Red Cross calls or texts them all the time!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I give blood 3 or 4 times a year at the VFW Red Cross blood drives. I swear the Red Cross calls me every other week to donate. They would suck a person dry if you let them.

My sister and her husband give blood every 6-8 weeks. The Red Cross calls or texts them all the time!

I can give weekly but have been averaging every two weeks. I get free Amazon cards and t-shirts.

rod

Retired 22 years
The Red Cross sells about 2 billion dollars worth of blood annually to hospitals and other organizations. You donate - they sell--That's a pretty good gig for them.