1601810613955.png

floridays

Tribute article for Bob Gibson
He's worthy

@Covemastah @MyTripisCut nice read.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
A product of Southern California... We had the bass player (Michael Anthony) for Van Halen over to our house one time in the early 80's. He was a friend of one of my roommates at the time. They had been in a band together in High School. :sad2:

Eddie Van Halen, grinning guitar god for a rock generation, dies at 65

Eddie Van Halen, the all-American guitar hero who, with his namesake hard-rock band Van Halen, redefined the sound and possibilities of the electric guitar in the 1970s and ’80s, died on Tuesday at age 65. The cause was throat cancer.

1602014128665.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
A product of Southern California... We had the bass player (Michael Anthony) for Van Halen over to our house one time in the early 80's. He was a friend of one of my roommates at the time. They had been in a band together in High School. :sad2:

Eddie Van Halen, grinning guitar god for a rock generation, dies at 65

Eddie Van Halen, the all-American guitar hero who, with his namesake hard-rock band Van Halen, redefined the sound and possibilities of the electric guitar in the 1970s and ’80s, died on Tuesday at age 65. The cause was throat cancer.

View attachment 312352
Well just damn!
He was still a cool guy with a quick smile and good humor.
Last weekend I watched a few of his performances in the last 5 years.
He had adoring fans and he would play and kid around with them ... it looked choreographed on both sides but obviously not.

1602014407546.png