The RIP Thread

oldngray

nowhere special
Well when you have an incompetent azzzhat running the country , this attack ( not a tragedy ) was inevitable,, was a tragic loss of life but we all knew something like this would be going down !!
The military even said today they knew an attack was inevitable. So they had no excuse for not being prepared.

cachmeifucan

Well when you have an incompetent azzzhat running the country , this attack ( not a tragedy ) was inevitable,, was a tragic loss of life but we all knew something like this would be going down !!
Rest in peace to the service members. Rip to all tjat died. Biden is slow and incompetent. Lets not place blame lets be better then the dems. We should of been out of there 18 years ago. Trump was scheduled to pull out in may biden pushed it to August. So everyone knew in 2020 🇺🇸 was pulling out so why didn't they leave. Dont you see they did this to keep us there. Any dumb American that freely lives there past may the original pull out date then they only have themselves to blame. If anything i blame the fools that waited to leave. They are the ones put the service members in a bad spot. Biden isn't on the ground. So the people he put in place are also incompetent. Now because 11 service members gave the ultimate sacrifice more service members will die. Get everyone out let them kill themselves or have peace i dont care.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Damn there goes a good one.

over9five

Staff member
That's one of the ones you say, "Thought he passed years ago".
RIP, Mr Asner.