The RIP Thread

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1712852459288.png

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
To this day I can't believe those idiots on the OJ jury believed that BS story about the gloves not fitting. They had to be the dumbest 12 people on the planet.
Just think about the crap people believe today. Id take the oj story every day of the week over what we deal with today. Who’d thought the oj story could be nostalgic and comforting…lol

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
To this day I can't believe those idiots on the OJ jury believed that BS story about the gloves not fitting. They had to be the dumbest 12 people on the planet.
I'm not so sure of that. There are still people who believe the last election was stolen & humans and dinosaurs walked together on this rock.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

Take a glove that will fit on your hand and then make it look like the glove won’t fit by spreading your fingers while trying to act like you are trying to get the glove on. I can’t believe the prosecuting side didn’t demonstrate this and then get someone with about the same size hand as OJ and have them put it on.
One other thing that is usually not thought of is imagine if someone killed your wife and you had the pair of gloves that was used in the murder and someone wanted you to put your hands in those gloves. Don’t think most people would do it and especially as easily as OJ did.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Take a glove that will fit on your hand and then make it look like the glove won’t fit by spreading your fingers while trying to act like you are trying to get the glove on. I can’t believe the prosecuting side didn’t demonstrate this and then get someone with about the same size hand as OJ and have them put it on.
One other thing that is usually not thought of is imagine if someone killed your wife and you had the pair of gloves that was used in the murder and someone wanted you to put your hands in those gloves. Don’t think most people would do it and especially as easily as OJ did.
8 calls to his house for domestic violence. Arrested once, pleaded no contest. He beat her more than once. He was a violent animal. There’s no doubt the evidence proved him guilty, the jury was comprised.