The Russians are coming to a UK near you

vantexan

Believing that it’s all “fake news” even after the indictments, the guilty pleas, and the testimony of all intelligence heads...well that’s just dumb.
I'll believe it when the indictments and guilty pleas are about Russian collusion, not to mention a little thing called proof.

bbsam

Staff member
Which he's been doing for how long now? Where's the proof of the collusion you claim you don't believe happened?
I have no doubt there was collusion. I don’t think it’s why Hillary lost.

The proof is in that he’s been at it so long when everybody said there was “no there there”.

That Flynn and Kushner have had to go back and “revise” their statements about not having contact with agents of the Russian government.

That Manafort’s services were unpaid but his ties to Putin were so close.

That the republican platform softened its stance toward Russia at Trump’s insistence.

That the president refuses to enforce the sanctions on Russia that congress overwhelmingly passed.

The Steele dossier that partially corroborated information the FBI already had.

We could go on and on but I think you get the picture but will continue to insist there’s nothing there.

vantexan

I have no doubt there was collusion. I don’t think it’s why Hillary lost.

The proof is in that he’s been at it so long when everybody said there was “no there there”.

That Flynn and Kushner have had to go back and “revise” their statements about not having contact with agents of the Russian government.

That Manafort’s services were unpaid but his ties to Putin were so close.

That the republican platform softened its stance toward Russia at Trump’s insistence.

That the president refuses to enforce the sanctions on Russia that congress overwhelmingly passed.

The Steele dossier that partially corroborated information the FBI already had.

We could go on and on but I think you get the picture but will continue to insist there’s nothing there.
They got his aides on other things. The Steele dossier hasn't been corroborated. Comey called it salacious. And quite a few justice department officials and FBI agents have been removed, retired, or reassigned. This was all designed to bring down Trump's presidency after Hillary lost. Tell me why did her campaign pay $12 million for the dossier but it was not used like the "grab them by the..." tape? But it was used to obtain a FISA warrant without telling the court that it hadn't been corroborated or that the Clinton campaign paid for it. So there was spying on an opposition candidate's campaign. Y'all gloss that over but it's bigger than Watergate.

bbsam

Staff member
They got his aides on other things. The Steele dossier hasn't been corroborated. Comey called it salacious. And quite a few justice department officials and FBI agents have been removed, retired, or reassigned. This was all designed to bring down Trump's presidency after Hillary lost. Tell me why did her campaign pay $12 million for the dossier but it was not used like the "grab them by the..." tape? But it was used to obtain a FISA warrant without telling the court that it hadn't been corroborated or that the Clinton campaign paid for it. So there was spying on an opposition candidate's campaign. Y'all gloss that over but it's bigger than Watergate.
Just to clear things up for you, “salacious” does not mean “untrue”.

salacious - Google Search

bbsam

Staff member
You probably need to do some research on the Steele dossier outside of what Fox News and Devin Nunez tell you.

vantexan

You probably need to do some research on the Steele dossier outside of what Fox News and Devin Nunez tell you.
All I have to do is kick back and wait for the liberal watchdog groups to pounce on any lies FOX puts out as they monitor everything said and scream bloody murder over any mistakes. Nothing but crickets from MoveOn.org and friends.

bbsam

Staff member
All I have to do is kick back and wait for the liberal watchdog groups to pounce on any lies FOX puts out as they monitor everything said and scream bloody murder over any mistakes. Nothing but crickets from MoveOn.org and friends.
NPR had a really good interview on it the other day. You’ve got Steele all wrong. I think he was legitimately spooked by what he found in Trump’s past and how it could potentially play out.

vantexan

NPR had a really good interview on it the other day. You’ve got Steele all wrong. I think he was legitimately spooked by what he found in Trump’s past and how it could potentially play out.
It's all B.S.. Like other Dems he was horrified at the thought of Trump for president. We'll see in the end who's guilty of what, assuming Hillary doesn't pay off everyone to make it all go away.

bbsam

Staff member
Well I guess we'll see huh?
There’s nothing to see about that. Just because independent sources don’t provide all the same exact information doesn’t mean one or the other is false.

However, if multiple sources agree on a fact or certain group of facts, that increases the likelihood of truth.

vantexan

There’s nothing to see about that. Just because independent sources don’t provide all the same exact information doesn’t mean one or the other is false.

However, if multiple sources agree on a fact or certain group of facts, that increases the likelihood of truth.
Yes, and more and more the likelihood of truth appears to be in a Democrat conspiracy to get Trump impeached. We'll see.