The Snowball Effect

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

Ghost, you remind me of my Dad. He left FedEx and went back to his union job in 1999. He still knows a lot of us Purple People and he is more concerned now about us than when he worked here. He asks his stewards and reps all the time about how the FedEx war is going, but hasn't been getting any satisfactory responses lately.

dvalleyjim

What's your beef with ground people. I was happily running a RPS business when your greedy company bought us out. Now they have destroyed my business and have more control over me and my drivers than ever before. More so since they won the lawsuits.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
What's your beef with ground people. I was happily running a RPS business when your greedy company bought us out. Now they have destroyed my business and have more control over me and my drivers than ever before. More so since they won the lawsuits.

Welcome to FedEx. You have clearly not been consuming the Kool-Aid. In order to understand, be happy, and live in the light and love that is FedEx, you must drink the Kool-Aid. Drink deeply, and savor the flavor of being one with that which is Purple and wonderful.

Unhappiness is not allowed, so you must either conform or be purged from all of this corporate love. To be controlled is to be happy, and to be happy is to be controlled. We are one, we are FedEx, we are the Unimind.

Say it over and over until you believe!! Fred loves you. We all love you. FedEx is paradise.