The sudden intgrity influx

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
I can say,, for me, a 28 yr grinding down the path ups employee ...one who comes here to discuss Real ups issues. .I am not getting into the integrity push.......

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That's why I asked him how vacation was a few weeks ago. We rarely get posts from him (just the way I like it) and now this last month he had been like moreluck or upstate.

Maybe his New Years resolution was to fix all us browncafer's.

Buck Fifty

Integrity is when what you say,what you think and what you do...are the same. Boxer-briefs here. I`d say Integrity has his work cut out for himself on this forum.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
I really can't understand how someone who is really rather pious and means well could see fit to be evasive and rather odd. Really to the point of making it so no one wants to hear what he says...to the degree that he has next to no witness whatsoever for his faith in Jesus. Anyway...I do like him sometimes but the way he answers some of his questions, especially when he is "concerned" about someone has me wondering if he's trying to joke or troll...or both....troke! New term!

LongTimeComing

Air Ops Pro
I really can't understand how someone who is really rather pious and means well could see fit to be evasive and rather odd. Really to the point of making it so no one wants to hear what he says...to the degree that he has next to no witness whatsoever for his faith in Jesus. Anyway...I do like him sometimes but the way he answers some of his questions, especially when he is "concerned" about someone has me wondering if he's trying to joke or troll...or both....troke! New term!

sortaisle,

What has he said that makes him evasive and odd?

I'm sorry that you think no one wants to hear me. This is your view, it may or may not be true.

Why do you think I have no witness to Our Beloved Leader, The One and Only, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Savior Jesus H.

Christ, Son of God From Up Above? Please discuss.

Thank you for liking my concern for my fellow persons upon this sub-thread of UPS Discussions within the Brown Cafe

Forum within the World Wide Web.

So you are saying you do, or do not like it when I show concern for my fellow members within my discussions on this

discussion thread?

I do not understand the meaning of troll, though I recall from my days of school the meaning of joke. Please explain what

you mean by 'troke'.

This one time, at band camp......

Sincerely,
​L

Integrity

Binge Poster
sortaisle,

I am sorry I don't always answer questions to your satisfaction, but thank you for the kind words.

Sincerely,
I

JBtiger69

As for the integity influx of the recent time. People with integrity have No problem sleeping, those without sleep with one eye open. always looking for things to justify thier existence.

Leftinbuilding

As for the integity influx of the recent time. People with integrity have No problem sleeping, those without sleep with one eye open. always looking for things to justify thier existence.

Think maybe you missed the context of this post...........Welcome, how long you been with UPS?

cino321

I actually enjoy his posts. They are almost always objective and spark discussion, and I believe those are his intentions.

DS

Fenderbender
I actually enjoy his posts. They are almost always objective and spark discussion, and I believe those are his intentions.
Me too,but like a canary in a coal mine his sweetness is lost.
Maybe he's a martyr and would rather be fired and lose his job for refusing to do something unsafe.
Who cares.If he wants to be the ups Jesus then I wish him well.