THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Documents from while Biden was a senator. Which are owned by him and as his property to do what he pleased. Just like every other senator who in the end almost always donates them to state universities.

Presidential documents are not that way.
He has been educated to the fullest on this matter. He simply chooses not to accept facts and instead cling to delusions

newolddude

I already know how I’m remodeling my bathroom. It must feel special to drop a big ol two flush heater under an ornate chandelier and a equally special wall sconce. Then finish it off with a dollar store shower curtain and rod.

Next Day Error

X - Other
I already know how I’m remodeling my bathroom. It must feel special to drop a big ol two flush heater under an ornate chandelier and a equally special wall sconce. Then finish it off with a dollar store shower curtain and rod.
Nuclear secrets aside, that bathroom looks nasty. What a lowlife. Look at the place.

Next Day Error

X - Other
So what do you Trump-apologists and defenders have to say about these latest revelations?

Trump knew what he was doing. He was hiding these national secrets and then mused about how to lie about them to the Feds.

What do you have to say?

rickyb

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Documents from while Biden was a senator. Which are owned by him and as his property to do what he pleased. Just like every other senator who in the end almost always donates them to state universities.

Presidential documents are not that way.
Are you making that up yourself, or repeating it from one of the leftist outlets you frequent who made it up?

You have no idea what documents sloppy Joe had in the residence frequented by his traitor son.

bacha29

Why don't we simply do what Jack Smith has requested from the American people? Read the indictment. Sometime between now and the Tuesday arraignment I will find time to do just that.

oldngray

nowhere special
Former federal prosecutor and Trump administration official Kash Patel argued Smith will face some big legal hurdles to get the case to trial – including that he has overcharged Trump and failed in the 49-page document to even "charge the president with unauthorized possession of classified documents."

"But what they did do was take an ancient statute under the National Defense Information Act, Espionage Act, and charged him with improperly taking materials related to National Defense Information and using them against the interests of the United States of America," Patel said on the "John Solomon Reports" podcast.

"That is what they charged him with. And instead of charging him with one count for all the documents, they enter with a separate count for each document because that is what overzealous prosecutors do."

"I don't think this goes to a jury," he continued. "Maybe I'm crazy. I think there's too many legal issues that this judge is going to have to resolve."