THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
When was the last trial he had before all of these recent ones? And these are designed to ruin him if not outright jail him. Lawfare.
Here ya go : Thre decades and over FOUR thousand lawsuits. But hey , all of these new ones are “law fare”🤣🤣

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Screenshot_20240420_103848_Chrome.jpg

vantexan

Here ya go : Thre decades and over FOUR thousand lawsuits. But hey , all of these new ones are “law fare”🤣🤣
And yet he came out pretty much unscathed. Still a billionaire. You do realize a lot of that would be people hoping to get a piece of his fortune? How many criminal trials were there?

Box Ox

Trump was praying in court, not sleeping. ;)

As hush money trial begins, Trump hits the trail in North Carolina​

"Without cameras inside the courtroom, Trump has also challenged the narratives that have emerged from those watching the proceedings. In a fundraising text to supporters, Trump claimed he stormed out of the courtroom during the first day of the trial – a statement not supported by those who witnessed him walk out. Trump posted on Truth Social that “I was PRAYING not sleeping!!” when multiple news outlets reported the former president appeared to doze off during the proceedings."

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I believe he was a MAGA supporter. Protesting trumps treatment.

WRONG! Did your news channels tell you that or did you just think it must be so? He actually thought Trump and Biden were working together and not for our good.

Julie Berman, 56, who came to the plaza to photograph people protesting for and against Trump, said she saw Azzarello set himself on fire. He had a sign saying something about Trump and President Biden working together to orchestrate a “coup,” she said, and another alleging some kind of “Ponzi scheme.”

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Which some Republicans say Social Security is. They’re probably right.

He describes cryptocurrency itself as a Ponzi scheme, which many mainstream observers would agree with, given its apparent lack of strong real-world applications. But Azzarello takes that further, claiming that the currency was “expressly created” to serve as a “planetary multi-trillion-dollar Ponzi scheme” and attributes it to rich and powerful people who graduated from or are otherwise connected with Stanford and — bringing us back to “The Simpsons” — Harvard.

Here is a good article that explains some of his beliefs. I’m sure there was more. The guy was all over the place.